I like interactive programming. After the PY file is running, I can directly enter the variable name and view the variable value without entering the print function to print the variable or enter some small commands, So I think Python console is at least better than “rigid” console.
1. Run edit configurations
2. Click “wrench”
3. Check “run with Python console” and then click “OK”
4. Create a new project new Python file, Only new project is the default setting)
if you don’t like Python console constantly creating new tabs every time you run, you can set the following
5. File settings
6. Check the red box “√” in build, execution and deployment console
- Python Anaconda Spyder can’t display pictures by using Matplotlib. Error report solution: figures now render in the plots pane by default. To mak
- Solve the problem of error running console reported by pycharm Python console
- Error: Projects must list all files or use an ‘include‘ pattern.
- How do I change the default background color of all FIGURE objects created in MATLAB
- Set the default time to the current value in MySQL
- Solution to the problem of Chinese garbled in gradle console in idea
- Can’t find Python executable “D:\python3\python.exe”, you can set the PYTHON env variable.
- Idea always reports errors when using “SVN” to associate projects Error:Cannot run Program “SVN” (in directory “path XXXXXX”): CreateProcess error = 2,
- Raspberry pie set up to run Python program automatically
- The collapse pits of VTK projects that are not generated by cmake
- In SQLite database, set the default value for the field as the current time
- The solution of console flash in C + +
- The perfect solution of VS2010 console program running in a flash
- Error: ‘default’ is not exported by node_ modules/qs/lib/ index.js
- Solution to the problem of console flash in vs2017 runtime
- An import error is reported in the python. The solution to setting. Pylintrc is invalid
- Solving the problem of saving object set by save() function in R language
- The solution of the error code is 2503 in Python installation
- Run Python file for the first time with eclipse / pydev: “UTF-8 ‘codec can’t decode byte 0xc4 in position
- Pychar reported an error. Unable to set the python SDK in Python 3.8. This SDK appears to be invalid.