When using the camera under ROS, input:
$ roslaunch usb_cam usb_cam-test.launch
This command is to turn on the camera, and the error is as follows:
Namely: [ERROR] [1574317261.767618042]: VIDIOC_S_FMT ERROR 16, Device or resource busy
Replug the camera, still report this error.
Analysis: First check all the camera equipment, the instructions are as follows:
$ ls /dev/video* /dev/video1
As you can see, the result is /dev/video1, and the default installation on ROS is usB_CAM with /dev/video0 started, so it’s not hard to imagine changing the launch file that launches the camera.
Solution: Enter the following two instructions:
$ cd /opt/ros/kinetic/share/usb_cam/launch $ sudo gedit usb_cam-test.launch
The launch file is shown in the figure below:
Change the /dev/video0 that appears in line 3 to /dev/video1 (the number after the video here depends on the result of the previous query), save and exit. So you can use the camera properly. Problem solved.
1. There is a detail here. After the above steps are modified, $roslaunch USb_CAM USb_cam_test.launch is required to use the camera normally.
2. After restarting the computer, the need for /dev/video will generally revert to 0, so the usB_cam-test.launch file needs to be modified again. Change the part of /dev/video to /dev/video0.
- fusermount: failed to unmount : Device or resource busy
- Solution to device or resource busy error in docker redeployment service
- Raspberry Pi USB drive-free camera error libv4l2: error setting pixformat: Device or resource busy, etc.
- User space operation GPIO error echo: write error: device or resource busy error resolution
- Error: EBUSY: resource busy or locked, rmdir ‘
- Error: EBUSY: resource busy or locked
- ROS package ROS_ astra_ Camera cannot open RGB lens
- When installing ROS: bash / opt / ROS / kinetic/ setup.bash : there is no file or directory
- Solution to the problem that the camera can’t display when ROS running
- ROS cannot download ROS melody joint state publisher GUI reference
- bash: /opt/ros/kinetic/ setup.bash : there is no file or directory
- no target device found problem solved
- LIBGL error: no matching fbconfigs or visual s found
- ArcGIS Earth 1.7 beta installation method-solve the 0X80070057.DirectX device creation failed problem
- Running realsense ROS reports an error, USB cam overflow, hardware error
- Ubuntu cannot access USB device, failed to create a proxy device for the USB device
- Solve runtimeerror: reduce failed to synchronize: device side assert triggered problem
- device no response, device descriptor read/64, error -71
- The route addition failed: Either the interface index is wrong or the gateway do es not lie on the s