- ubuntu 16 </ li>
- R 3.4.4 </ li>
- rstudio server – 1.1.463 </ li>
- rmarkdown 1.6 </ li>
- knitr 1.21 </ li> </ ul>
Error: pandoc document conversion failed with error 43
is like this error on stackoverflow. An RMD file written in RStudio – Server with Chinese characters can normally generate the corresponding PDF file, but an error will be reported if the command to generate the PDF file is executed from the command line with the following code.
R -q -e 'rmarkdown::render("myreport.rmd", output_format = "pdf_document")
observed the pandoc command printed by the system when generating PDF in rstudio-server is as follows:
/usr/lib/rstudio-server/bin/pandoc/pandoc +RTS -K512m -RTS myreport.utf8.md --to latex .....
pandoc command printed when PDF is generated on the command line is as follows:
/usr/bin/pandoc +RTS -K512m -RTS myreport.utf8.md --to latex...
it can be seen that the pandoc used in the two environments is different, and the version information (pandoc-v) of the two pandoc queries is 1.19 and 1.16 respectively. Therefore, it should be a problem with the PanDoc version.
USES the following command to update pandoc in the system. It is found that the pandoc corresponding to the latest version of the system can only be 1.16.
sudo apt-get install --upgrade pandoc
simply replaces pandoc in rstudio-server with pandoc in the system.
cd /usr/bin sudo mv pandoc pandoc.bak # 备份系统中pandoc的执行文件 sudo ln -s /usr/lib/rstudio-server/bin/pandoc/pandoc pandoc # 建立软连接，将rstudio-server中的pandoc执行文件链接过来
now that the pandoc command on the system has been replaced with the one in rstudio-server, you can generate PDF reports in the command line environment.
- Error in loadNamespace(name) : there is no package called ‘yaml’
- “Pandoc document conversion failed with error 1033” error message appears in rstudio knit
- Error in compiling rmarkdown to PDF file` xxx.sty ‘ not found.
- How to Fix Pandoc wasn’t found.pdflatex not found on PATH
- R language – path setting and working directory modification
- LaTeX Error: Can be used only in preamble
- Latex’s problem about package missing
- To solve the problem that deep in 20.2 system cannot save and transform the format of typora, and provide an effective installation method of typora
- An error occurred when running ROCR: Failed to load the package ‘caTools’, package or namespace load failed
- The python version output from the command line is inconsistent with the python version in the current CONDA environment
- Error “nbconvert failed: xelatex not found on path…” Solutions
- PHP & nbsp; built in server array
- Let’s get started with latex 05, line feed, paragraph feed, page feed, first line indent, etc
- Solution of server connection reused (test environment)
- The problem of recipe terminated with error. Retry building the project. Occurs when vscode configures latex
- Several common methods of inserting pictures into latex documents
- About Using SSH connection for Linux server
- The use of BibTex
- nbconvert failed: xelatex not found on PATH, if you have not installed xelatex you may need to do so
- The server just without updating PID file and can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket are solved