the reason is that the version of MiKTeX component in CTeX is too low , which cannot be connected to the server for update. Manual update will give an error message:
Data: Get host by name failed in tcp_connect().
requires a higher version of MiKTeX to be installed. Download the latest version of the installation file from the website https://miktex.org/download. The installation path does not need to be in ctex. Packages that need to be installed can be installed directly in the console.
can also be automatically installed through a pop-up window during compilation in winedit10.3.
- Django + jQuery get data in the form + Ajax send data
- JDBC connect to Sql Server to connect to the database–The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed
- Failed to load response data:No data found for resource with given identifie
- [MySQL] [serialize] [error record] after modifying data, no data will be returned (in fact, MySQL does not support it)
- [idea] error occurred when using @ data annotation in Lombok: no related get / set method was found
- Error response from daemon: Get https://184.108.40.206/v2/: dial tcp 220.127.116.11:443: connect: connection
- @Solution to get / set error in eclipse after using data annotation
- Inconsistency between adapter data and UI data after dragging recyclerview (data disorder)
- Error in idea @ data entity class get / set
- Three ways to get form data in struct2
- How to Fix Sklearn ValueError: This solver needs samples of at least 2 classes in the data, but the data
- Data analysis to obtain Yahoo stock data: some problems are encountered when using panda datareader (cannot import name ‘is_ list_ Like ‘problem)
- seaborn.load_ Data set error urlerror: < urlopen error [winerror 10060] the connection attempt failed because the connecting party did not reply correctly after a period of time or the connected host did not respond
- [Solved] SpringBoot Integrating Oracle reports errors: ORA-12504, TNS:listener was not given the SID in CONNECT_DATA
- Error = [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0]Unable to open BCP host data-file
- Oracle Data Guard Ping [arc2]: heartbeat failed to connect to standby “. Error is 12514 fault analysis
- This (code, message, data: null) still exists after importing spring cloud project into Lombok; the data in the project is unrecognized
- circuit_breaking_exception,“reason“:“[parent] Data too large, data for [＜http_request＞]
- Java get try, catch error information data
- mysql load data infile ERROR 13 (HY000): Can’t get stat of