Jupyter notebook service error
I created a CONDA virtual environment of Python 3.8 and prepared to install Jupiter notebook in this virtual environment. Start Jupiter notebook in CMD to pop up the browser and working interface smoothly. However, when creating a new IPython file, the kernel always shows that it is busy and cannot run the script in the cell.
Through searching for information, I found that most of the reasons on the Internet were attributed to the mismatch between ipykernal and pyzmq versions. For this purpose, I refer to another virtual environment I created earlier. The jupyter notebook in this environment can run normally, and its corresponding versions are ipykernal 6.2.0 and pyzmq 19.0.2 respectively
pip install ipykernal=6.2.0 pip install pyzmq=19.0.2
- [Solved] Jupyter Notebook Error: IOPub data rate exceeded
- [Solved] Error executing Jupyter command ‘notebook‘: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
- [Solved] when using jupyter notebook, “terminated worker error” appears
- jupyter notebook Sets Default Browser Error: SyntaxError: (unicode error) ‘utf-8‘ codec can‘t decode byte 0xd4
- How to Solve Docker ERROR: Service’workspace’ failed to build: ERROR: Service’php-fpm’ failed to build
- How to Solve VMware Workstation Error: The VMware Authorization Service is not running.
- How to Fix Error 1069:The service did not start due to a logon failure
- Jupyter specifies that the port is open; Importerror: DLL load failed error
- How to Solve Keras calls plot_model error
- How to Solve elasticsearch and logstash Install Error
- How to Solve AOP error in Spring
- [app] install and compile libimobililedevice, How to solve the error
- How to Solve bootstrap.sh error during the construction of fabric environment
- How to Solve Loadrunner Error: Failed to find .cfg file
- Internalerror: GPU sync failed error (How to Solve)
- How to Solve VMware Workstation Error: This virtual machine appears to be in use.
- How to Solve Error while executing: am start -n
- [Solved] Playbook Start Nginx Error: Unable to start service nginx: Job for nginx.service fd with error code
- How to Solve [error] malformed \uxxxx encoding Error
- MAC: How to Solve VirtualBox cannot open Issues