Jupyter notebook service error
I created a CONDA virtual environment of Python 3.8 and prepared to install Jupiter notebook in this virtual environment. Start Jupiter notebook in CMD to pop up the browser and working interface smoothly. However, when creating a new IPython file, the kernel always shows that it is busy and cannot run the script in the cell.
Through searching for information, I found that most of the reasons on the Internet were attributed to the mismatch between ipykernal and pyzmq versions. For this purpose, I refer to another virtual environment I created earlier. The jupyter notebook in this environment can run normally, and its corresponding versions are ipykernal 6.2.0 and pyzmq 19.0.2 respectively
pip install ipykernal=6.2.0 pip install pyzmq=19.0.2
- Jupyter specifies that the port is open; Importerror: DLL load failed error
- [Solved] Unexpected error while saving file: xxx.ipynb database or disk is full
- TensorFlow issue: Expected int32, got list containing Tensors of type ‘_Message’ instead.
- [Solved] when using jupyter notebook, “terminated worker error” appears
- [Samtools] Run error: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0 or libncurses.so.5 or libtinfow.so.5
- How to Solve Excel Error Log 0: Install Error
- How to Solve “Status bar could not find cached time string image. Rendering in-process.” in Xcode
- Widgets are not available. Please install widgetsnbextension or ipywidgets 4.0
- JMeter JDBC Error: No pool found named: ‘test‘ [How to Solve]
- [Solved] os.py“, line 725, in __getitem__ raise KeyError(key) from None KeyError: ‘PATH‘
- [Solved] ‘pyopenssl’ is a dependency of conda and cannot be removed from requests’ is a dependency of conda
- [Solved] Whitelabel Error PageThis application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this
- Puppeteer Error: Chromium revision is not downloaded. Run “npm install“ or “yarn install“
- When installing zookeeper, you can view the process start, but the status display error: Error contacting service. It is probably not running
- g++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus) Please submit a full bug report, with preprocess
- [Solved] Module ‘scipy.misc‘ has no attribute ‘imread‘
- [Solved] Virtualenvwrapper.sh error: There was a problem running the initialization hooks.
- Mac Error: sh: vue-cli-service: command not found
- There is no error when compiling and packaging the IDEA code, but the code displays an error
- Vue Report Error #NULL! :no such file or directory,chmod….. [email protected] **\css- Beautify.js