An error is reported when opening the virtual machine (as shown in the figure below), and starting the virtual machine fails due to the following error:
This problem may occur when the VMware Authorization service is not running or the service does not have administrator rights.
To solve this problem, please start the service and make sure that it does have administrator rights.
To start the VMware Authorization service or check whether it is running, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Windows operating system as an administrator.
- Click Start , and then click Run .
- Type services.msc and click OK
- Scroll down the displayed list to find the VMware Authorization service
- Click to start this service , unless the status displayed for this service is already started.
Note : The VMware Authorization service depends on the Windows Management Instrumentation service. The service must also be running. If the VMware Authorization service fails to start or stops after starting, find and start the Windows Management Instrumentation service.
If the VMware Authorization service displays the status as started, it means that the service may not have administrator rights. To provide administrator rights to the VMware Authorization service
Start-run, enter: services.msc, open “services”. Find the VMware Authorization Service service, start this service, modify its properties, and change the startup type to “automatic”.
- How to Solve VMware Workstation Error: This virtual machine appears to be in use.
- How to Fix Spoolsv.exe Application Error
- How to Fix Error 1069:The service did not start due to a logon failure
- How to Solve Rabbitmq Error: Failed to start RabbitMQ broker
- SharePoint site shows ‘Service Unavailable. HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable’
- How to Fix win10 video dxgkrnl fatal error
- Rabbitmq failed to stop normally: ERROR: node with name “rabbit” already running on “localhost”
- When installing zookeeper, you can view the process start, but the status display error: Error contacting service. It is probably not running
- [Solved] Android Error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not allowed to start service Intent
- (How to Fix) Ora-00600: internal error code, arguments: 
- Docker service startup error: Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- [Solved] Redis startup error Creating Server TCP listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind: No error
- Spark-shell startup error: Yarn application has already ended! It might have been killed or unable to launch application master
- How to Solve ERROR – unregister mbean error javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: com.alibaba.druid:type=
- Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint quirky_allen is reported when docker port mapping or starting the container
- How to Solve Error inflating class android.support.design.widget.FloatingActionButton
- [Solved] ERROR: for jms_koko Cannot start service koko: driver failed programming
- [Solved] Virtualenvwrapper.sh error: There was a problem running the initialization hooks.
- Failed to create pod sandbox: rpc error: code = Unknown desc = [failed to set up sandbox container…
- Some problems encountered in the initial construction of Ant Design Pro project, such as cross Env, webpack and so on