vue version: 2.x
First, Duplicate keys detected: ‘0’. This may cause an update error is an error caused by Vue finding that the key is not unique.
Translated into Chinese is probably: Duplicate key detected: ‘0’. ‘0’ may cause an update error.
There are also some other solutions found on the Internet. It is solved by manual modification
:key, such as concatenating strings. Because in order to solve the problem, the data is manually modified. Personally, it should not be like this.
The last problem I found: On the same layer of DOM node, vue found that the key is not unique. It will report an error. But if you are not using the v-for loop in the same layer of DOM, you will not report an error. So, if it is not in the same layer of DOM The for loop on the above can ensure the uniqueness of the key. (The role of the key has not been touched yet.)
And the solution:
What I think of is to add an extra layer of html tags, but this will create more non-semantic tags, just to ensure the uniqueness of the key and add tags, but I prefer to do this instead of manually splicing strings.
Or manual splicing recommended on the Internet. But: the key is manually modified. If you forget: the key data is different from the original data. It is not so convenient to maintain in the later stage.
- Vue error in render: “typeerror: cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined”
- TypeError: res.render is not a function
- NPM start project error: cannot find module ‘webpack’ problem solution
- [Solved] NPM Error: gyp: No Xcode or CLT version detected!
- Vue Import Baidu map error: BMap is not defined, eslint BMap reports an error
- Libtorch Error: Expected object of type Variable but found type CUDALongType for argument #2 ‘index’
- [Solved] Runtimeerror: CUDA error: device side assert triggered
- Numpy.exp Function Error ‘Float’ object has no attribute ‘exp’
- The use of vue-echarts and compilation error solutions
- WordPress update failed 429 too many requests (How to Fix)
- How to Fix Node SASS Error in Vue + webpack project after nodejs upgrade
- Taro Use React Hooks Error: TypeError: Object(…) is not a function
- Uncaught Error: Error calling method on NPObject.
- Vue ElementUI el-dropdown Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘disabled‘ of null
- NPM run dev Error Module build failed: Error: Cannot find module ‘node-sass’
- Git: “error: RPC failed; curl 18 transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining”
- [Solved] VUE Use Filters Error: [Vue warn]: Error in render: “TypeError: Cannot read property ‘toFixed’ of undefined”
- Solve the data transfer between vue irrelevant components error: this.$store.commit is not a function
- How to Solve Error: avoided redundant navigation to current location: “index/user”
- Grpc Error: failed to unmarshal the received message proto: can‘t skip unknown wire type 7