When using the opencv for unity plug-in, the error “assets \ opencvforunity \ examples \ advanced \ alphablendingexample \ alphablendingexample. CS (530, 17): error CS0227: Unsafe code may only appear if compiling with /unsafe. Enable “Allow ‘unsafe’ code” in the inspector for ‘Assets/OpenCVForUnity/EnoxSoftware.OpenCVForUnity.asmdef’ to fix this error.”
There are two ways to modify:
1. Tools entry modification
Tools > on the upper side of the window; OpenCV For Unity > Check use unsafe code
as shown below:
However, if there may be no such entrance, use method 2
2. Modify asmdef file
The. Asmdef file is an assembly definition file. This method is also available in the error prompt
modify the file in the path of assets/opencvforunity/enoxsoftware.opencvforunity.asmdef. After selecting the file, check the allow ‘unsafe’ code option in the inspector window and click apply.
- [Solved] Springboot WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
- [Solved] Compile the program error: undefined reference to `cv::dnn::dnn4_v20210301::Net::~Net()‘
- [Solved] Opencv3. X fatal error: opencv2/nonfree/nonfree.hpp: there is no such file or directory
- How to Solve Vue Error: EACCES: permission denied
- Yaml is installed, and the error YAMLLoadWarning is reported as soon as the code runs: calling yaml.load() without Loader=… is deprecated, as the default Loader is unsafe.
- [Solved] Error 404 in compiling and running vuecli build
- CMake Error: The source directory “opencv Install Catalog“ does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.
- [Solved] Sparksql error: Exception in thread “main” org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.errors.package$TreeNodeException
- OpenCV(-206:Bad flag (parameter or structure field)) Unrecognized or unsupported array type [How to Solve]
- HBase shell Find ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.PleaseHoldException: Master is initializing
- Visual Studio 2012 error C4996: ‘scanf’: This function or variable may be unsafe.
- Fetch Error: Failed to execute ‘fetch’ on ‘Window’: Request with GET/HEAD method cannot have body
- [jv-convert] Error 1, [all-recursive] Error 1 (How to Solve)
- [Solved] Openwrt Pptpd Start Error: validation filed
- [Solved] ESP32 Error: error: expected initializer before ‘__result_use_check‘
- [Solved] Unity Error: Visual Studio Editor Package version 2.0.11 is available……..
- [Solved] Unity Error: ‘BuildPipeline‘ does not contain a definition for ‘GetBuildTargetName‘
- Solution for Visual Studio 2012 compilation error [error C4996:’scanf’: This function or variable may be unsafe.]
- Opencv Can not Find opencv2/gpu/gpu.hpp [How to Solve]
- Vue require Error: node_modules/babel-loader/lib