– laravel/framework[v5.5.0, …, v5.5.50] require ext-mbstring * -> it is missing from your system. Install or enable PHP’s mbstring extension.
Workaround: Install the required mbstring extension.
sudo apt-get install php-mbstring
- laravel Error mews/captcha is locked to version 3.2.4 and an update of this package was not requested.
- Widgets are not available. Please install widgetsnbextension or ipywidgets 4.0
- GCC error: unrecognized command line option ‘-no-pie’
- Lumen Error: Class ‘League\Flysystem\Adapter\Local‘ not found
- ArchLinux starts error after modifying MariaDB database path Can’t create test file /xxxxx/xxxxx-test
- [Solved] The type or namespace name ‘Service’ does not exist Error
- error: library dfftpack has Fortran sources but no Fortran compiler found
- laravel-echo-server Run Error: [ioredis] Unhandled error event: ReplyError: NOAUTH Authentication required.
- Some problems encountered in the initial construction of Ant Design Pro project, such as cross Env, webpack and so on
- Postgres uuid_generate_v1() does not exist [How to Solve]
- Windows 7 IIS (HTTP Error 500.21-Internal Server Error) solution
- Mac installation tree command error solution
- How to Solve Cocoapods Installation Failure
- SLAMBook2 in ch3 code run fatal error: Eigen/Core: No such file or directory
- [Solved] OpenGL PowerVR SDK Compiling Error: Could NOT find X11 (missing: X11_X11_INCLUDE_PATH X11_X11_LIB)
- M1 MacBook pod install Report an error chip incompatibility problem
- How to Solve Vue Error: EACCES: permission denied
- Yarn install error: 00h00m00s 0/0: : ERROR: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘install‘
- [Solved] The Ruby zlib extension was not compiled
- Vue Report Error #NULL! :no such file or directory,chmod….. [email protected] **\css- Beautify.js