After the server is powered on, the default system service SSH network card will not start automatically
when using systemctl start sshd command, the following error will be reported. After the error is reported, the server will restart automatically
error getting authority: error initializing authority: could not connect: no such file or directory (g-io-error-wuark, 1)
view the system log, The following error is reported
#journalctl – XB
dependency failed for migrate local SELinux policy changes from the old store structure to the new structure
It may be that the attached system file does not exist.
#mount – a check whether the system attachment is normal, and the following error is reported.
mount special device XXX does not exist
#cat/etc/fstab check whether there is redundant attachment configuration for boot attachment, and delete the attachment configuration
- Install and start the tftp-server server and possible solutions to Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart xinetd.service problems
- See system logs and ‘systemctl status docker.service‘ for details
- Centos8 Could not restart the Network: Failed to restart network.service: Unit network.service not found
- Linux Install Docker Error: Failed to restart docker.service: Unit docker.service not found.
- [Solved] Service network restart reported an error and failed to restart
- Service network restart reported an error and failed to restart [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Job for network.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See “systemctl st
- [Solved] Linux Service Start Error: *.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=203/EXEC
- Restart and stop of nginx in Linux service
- Prompt “entering emergency mode. Exit the shell to continue” if the Linux operating system does not start normally
- [Solved] Web server failed to start. Port 8080 was already in use.
- [Solved] Gbase Install Error: service cgconfig is not exist on hosts
- [Solved] failed to start remount root and kernel file system
- Failed to start firewalld.service: Unit is masked [How to Solve]
- Android: How to Start App Automatically
- [Solved] Centos7 firewalld startup error: Failed to start firewalld.service: Unit is masked.
- Virtual machine failed to start network service error: ob for network.service failed because the control process exited with error code
- [Solved] Ubuntu 20.04.3 Fail to Start sshd Error: Failed to start OpenBSD Secure Shell server
- Linux Execution Error “service mysqld start“error while loading shared libraries: libaio.so.1“
- Linux system service command error: Failed to allocate directory watch: Too many open files