Gbase8a install Error:
Environmental Checking on gcluster nodes.
Cgconfig service is not exist on host [‘192.168.48.18’, ‘192.168.48.19’, ‘192.168.48.20’], resource manangement can not be used, continue ([Y,y]/[N,n])?
Check whether the following installation packages are installed, if they are missing, please install
yum list installed | grep libcgroup yum list installed | grep libcgroup-tools
Install if missing
yum -y install libcgroup yum -y install libcgroup-tools
Set CGroup service startup after installation
systemctl enable cgconfig.service
Start cgconfig service
systemctl start cgconfig.service
Here if the execution reports an error.
Job for cgconfig.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See “systemctl status cgconfig.service” and “journalctl -xe” for details.
Then use the command to check the cause of the error
systemctl status cgconfig.service
If the reasons are as follows.
Error: cannot mount cpu to /cgroup/cpu: Device or resource busy
Failed to start Control Group configuration service.
cgclear - unload the cgroup filesystem systemctl start cgconfig.service
Then restart the installer.
- Linux Install Docker Error: Failed to restart docker.service: Unit docker.service not found.
- [Solved] Sshd startup error: Failed at step CGROUP spawning /usr/sbin/sshd: No space left on device
- Install and start the tftp-server server and possible solutions to Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart xinetd.service problems
- Job for network.service failed [How to Solve]
- Nginx Startup Error: Job for nginx.service failed because the control process exited with error code
- [Solved] Service network restart reported an error and failed to restart
- Service network restart reported an error and failed to restart [How to Solve]
- Linux: How to Solve Rabbitmq Plug-in Install Error
- Restart and stop of nginx in Linux service
- SSH Connect Service Error: Could not connect to ‘xxx.xxx.xx.xx‘ (port 22): Connection failed.
- [Solved] RHEL 7 installs Oracle RAC 184.108.40.206, executes root.sh error ohasd: failed to start
- See system logs and ‘systemctl status docker.service‘ for details
- linux tomcat Run (DWP exit error AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197): No transports initialized [debugIni）
- redhat7. 5 system service is not started automatically and use systemctl start error: error getting authority: error initializing authority: CO, (the server will restart)
- [Solved] Exception in replication between CentOS virtual machine and host
- [Solved] nova-compute.log Error: Instance failed block device setup
- [Solved] Ubuntu Terminal Error: subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1
- [Solved] kubeadm join Cluster Error: error execution phase kubelet-start
- Virtual machine ping Command Error: ping name or service not known
- [Solved] Ubuntu 20.04.3 Fail to Start sshd Error: Failed to start OpenBSD Secure Shell server