PyCharm – formatting Code (Reformat Code)
1. Ctrl + A
2. Code -> Reformat Code
format shortcut Ctrl + Alt + L, but with the lock screen shortcut, should not be used.
- compile error: error in parse transform ‘lager_transform‘
- Due to multi process — pychar debug breakpoint debugging encounter pychar dataloader will be stuck
- MacOS uninstall clean pychar
- Pychar font zoom setting
- Installation library on pychar (taking pandas for example)
- Pychar configures Anaconda environment
- React Missing class properties transform.
- Solve the problem of pychar import error
- Solution: pychar opens internal error
- Pychar oserror: [winerror 1455] the page file is too small to complete the operation.
- Pychar runtime error r6034 solution
- Cannot call the same level library solution in pychar
- Configuring pyflink in pychar (failed)
- Configure QT designer in pychar
- To change the theme and font of your pychar
- [solved] pychar starts to report internal error after updating version 2020.1
- The problem of unable to install win32gui in building Anaconda environment in pychar
- Solve the problem of red wavy line in pychar when importing module written by oneself
- Solution to the incomplete display of big data files printed by pychar
- “Failed to create interpreter” appears when pychar creates a new project