The following errors occurred during Git pull:
error: Pulling is not possible because you have unmerged files. hint: Fix them up in the work tree, and then use 'git add/rm <file>' hint: as appropriate to mark resolution and make a commit. fatal: Exiting because of an unresolved conflict.
Local pushes and merges form merge-head (FETCH-HEAD) and HEAD(push -HEAD) references. A HEAD represents a local reference that has been formed after a recent successful push. Merge-head represents a reference formed after a successful local pull. We can use merge-head or HEAD to achieve a similar effect to SVN Revet.
- flushes out local conflicting files, requiring not only a merge-head or HEAD reset, but also a -hard reset. The local workspace will not be flushed without the following hard. It just overwhelms the stage.
git reset --hard FETCH_HEAD
- then executes the following command, and it will succeed.
- Pull is not possible because you have unmerged files
- Pull is not possible because you have unmerged files. Please, fix them up in the work tree, and then
- [Git] git pull pull remote git push to remote git commit submit reject
- Merging is not possible because you have unmerged files
- Git solves pull origin error: the following untracked working tree files would be rewritten by merge
- Git pull undo misoperation
- Committing is not possible because you have unmerged files
- Git Pull Failed solution
- How to solve error: failed to push some refs to ‘[email protected]:……git pull conflict
- git pull error: unable to unlink old (Permission denied)
- Pull the git warehouse code IDEA reports an error: Clone failed: Authentication failed for’http://10.xx.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX’
- Using curl to generate gnutls_ Handshake() failed: error in the pull function or gnutls recv error: error in the pull function
- DB2 table annotation pull
- pathspec ‘master’ did not match any files known to git
- Git push you are not allowed to upload merges
- Pull code execution NPM install error code: 128
- You are not allowed to upload merges in Git push
- Error: You have not concluded your merge (MERGE_HEAD exists)
- Solve Linux docker pull error get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/ : Net / http: TLS handshake timeout
- You have not concluded your merge (MERGE_HEAD exists)