In Proteus simulation, the duplicate part reference error is found after running the code.
This is due to an error in part naming:
Double click the error location to quickly locate the faulty component:
Double click the faulty component to modify the component name:
After renaming all electronic components with duplicate names, they can operate normally.
- Meven report error java.lang.NoSuchMethodError : com.google.common . base.Preconditions.checkArgument
- Higher order components in react
- Keep alive in Vue
- The element “extra pin The solution of “in normal of part” warning
- [Altium problem] “extra pin u1-22 in normal of part U1”
- When using quartus for function simulation, “testbench” appears_ vector_ input_ The solution of “file option does not exist”
- There is more than one Web fragment with the same name: “spring_web”.
- Unknown custom element: ＜component＞ – did you register the component correctly
- Problem solving of IOS apple mach-o linker error group
- Solve the problem of showing unregistered (unknown custom element) when importing components into Ant Design Pro
- Office 16 Click to run extensibility component uninstall
- The sharepoint2010 site cannot open a solution that displays an “an unexpected error has occurred” error
- [flash] error: “necessary system components are not working properly, please repair Adobe Flash Player” and error ා 2046
- Coppelia sim (vrep) turns on the solution of flash back
- didFailWithError: Error Domain=kCLErrorDomain Code=0 “The operation couldn’t be completed. (kCLError
- Attempted import error: ‘injectglobal’ is not exported from ‘styled components’
- Arithmetic overflow error converting numeric to data type numeric.
- Elememt UI introduces components on demand to report errors
- When react dynamically prunes components by operating arrays, the state of the remaining components is not preserved. Solution to the problem (method of dynamically setting unique key value)
- After vs2019 is installed, the original vs2017 project cannot compile various error reports