error screenshot :
needs sqlite3. Exe.
go to sqlite website to download sqlite3. Exe.
, find Precompiled Binaries for Windows and click sqlite-tools-win32-x86-3300100.zip to download
copy the downloaded sqlite3. Exe file to the sibling directory of wc.db in.svn.
start CMD in. SVN directory, execute command: sqlite3. Exe wc.db, enter sqlite command line.
execute command: delete from work_queue.
execute the command: clean up, indicating successful cleaning.
sqlite3 wc. Db
select * from work_queue;
delete from work_queue;
SVN: cleanup failed to process the following paths error solution
SVN Clean up failure solution
- Svn: a solution to the error of cleanup failed to process the following paths
- Cause analysis and solution of “SVN: e155009: failed to run the WC DB work queue associated with”
- tortoiseSVN cleanup failed
- SVN: Please execute the ‘Cleanup‘ command.
- The most complete collection of solutions to Tortoise SVN Clean up failure
- About Xcode command phasescriptexecution failed with a nonzero exit code solution
- Failed to execute goal on project XXXX-api: Could not resolve dependencies for pro
- How to Use spatial in MAC
- MySQL installation error. Netframeword installation failed
- Failed to read artifact descriptor for * maven
- Installing gensim in Anaconda
- Windows encountered 1152 when installing software: error extracting files to the temporary location
- How to clean up the disk space of Linux server
- What about ibtool failed with exit code 255? processing method
- IOS automation: error dyld in Xcode compilation_ shared_ cache_ extract_ Dylibs failed — the solution is as follows
- How to delete the residual software files on the computer?
- rabbit.listener.BlockingQueueConsumer$DeclarationException: Failed to declare queue(s)-2021-10-09
- Some mistakes in using NPM
- Error no module named ‘in newly installed Python_ sqlite3‘
- Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin:3.0.0:clean (default-clean) on