error screenshot :
needs sqlite3. Exe.
go to sqlite website to download sqlite3. Exe.
, find Precompiled Binaries for Windows and click sqlite-tools-win32-x86-3300100.zip to download
copy the downloaded sqlite3. Exe file to the sibling directory of wc.db in.svn.
start CMD in. SVN directory, execute command: sqlite3. Exe wc.db, enter sqlite command line.
execute command: delete from work_queue.
execute the command: clean up, indicating successful cleaning.
sqlite3 wc. Db
select * from work_queue;
delete from work_queue;
SVN: cleanup failed to process the following paths error solution
SVN Clean up failure solution
- Cause analysis and solution of “SVN: e155009: failed to run the WC DB work queue associated with”
- Svn: a solution to the error of cleanup failed to process the following paths
- Cannot checkout from svn：E155004：Run ‘svn cleanup‘ to remove locks(type ‘svn help cleanup ‘ for deta
- Idea always reports errors when using “SVN” to associate projects Error:Cannot run Program “SVN” (in directory “path XXXXXX”): CreateProcess error = 2,
- What about ibtool failed with exit code 255? processing method
- SVN: Please execute the ‘Cleanup‘ command.
- rabbit.listener.BlockingQueueConsumer$DeclarationException: Failed to declare queue(s)-2021-10-09
- Resolve rabbitmq declarationexception: failed to declare queue exception
- The most complete collection of solutions to Tortoise SVN Clean up failure
- The problem that headers [‘content-type ‘] does not work is set in the Axios get method request interface
- tortoiseSVN cleanup failed
- Processing method of PIP exception no module named ‘pip’
- Python uses the priority queue to get the maximum k elements
- AS3.5 Error gradle project sync failed.Basic functionality(e.g.editing,debugging) will not work
- Processing method of eslint verification error
- svn RA layer request failed unable to connect to a repository
- Processing method of HTTP 411 error code
- The processing method after deleting idea’s. IML file by mistake
- Flash back after vs compiler running, processing method
- How to solve SVN authorization failed error