Today, a colleague encountered a problem when installing our system to a customer.
Background: colleagues installed as follows:
The server is a small machine, a virtual machine made on the small machine. WIN2003 operating system is installed with 64 bits.
On a 64-bit machine, the following error is reported when PLSQL is accessed:
SQL*Net not properly installed
I searched on the Internet and found that it is a 64-bit machine, and a 32-bit Oracl client needs to be installed for PLSQL to access it correctly.
After installing the Oracl client, this problem was solved.
Then came another problem: when logging in with PLSQL, an error ORA-12154: TNS: Unable to process the service name was reported . I changed the listener.ora and tnsname.ora under D:\Oracle\product\11.2.0\dbhome_1\NETWORK\ADMIN, but it still doesn’t work. After various attempts, the error persisted.
I have no choice but to install an Oracl client and PLSQL7.5 on another LAN machine. When installing PLSQL7.5, the default path is c:\program files (x86)\PLSQLDeveloper, but an error will be reported, roughly Saying that NET might have a problem, I changed the path to D:\tool\PLSQLDeveloper. After configuring tnsname.ora of an Oracl client, run PLSQL again, and it is normal and connected.
Go back, check the PLSQL on the server, the installation path is the default path c:\program files (x86)\PLSQLDeveloper, uninstall and reinstall. The installation path has been changed. After finishing, run PLSQL again, it is normal. Haha
- Anaconda Error: ‘Destination folder’ contains 2 spaces. This can cause problems with several conda packa
- [Solved] CUDA fails to compile in visual studio and throws error msb3721 and nvcc fatal
- Error. Onload failed when ‘rjava’ was calculated in loadnamespace()
- NVM ERROR open \settings.txt: The system cannot find the file specified
- [Solved] The method getContextPath() from the type HttpServletRequest refers to the missing type String
- Maven configuration error: JAVA_HOME not found in your environment
- The reason and solution for the error ECONNRESET of the httpClieint request of Node.js
- HTTP Error 500.30 – ANCM In-Process Start Failure
- Yarn add package loading error: operation not permitted, unlink …
- Start Docker Quickstart Terminal error This computer is running Hyper-V. VirtualBox won’t boot a 64bits VM when Hyper-V is activated
- How to Fix win10 video dxgkrnl fatal error
- Solve the problem that the native machine cannot use ant script checkout project
- SLAMBook2 in ch3 code run fatal error: Eigen/Core: No such file or directory
- El-cascader error: Cannot read property’level’ of null
- Android studio version 3.0 import version 2.2.2 error Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- Windows update failed to update, indicating the solution of 0x80244021
- Docker service startup error: Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- Error reported when springboot connects to redis nested exception is redis.clients.jedis . exceptions.JedisConnectionException
- Error (active) e1696 cannot open source file “errno.H” rpgworld problems encountered in installing visual studio 2017
- Solution of “TCLs parsing failed” when dnf starts