Copy an existing virtual machine and register it to VirtualBox with the same UUID, error message: which has the same UUID as an existing virtual machine.
which has the same UUID as an existing virtual machine.
Workaround (my VirtualBox version: 6.1).
cmd switch to the VirtualBox installation directory and enter.
C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox>VBoxManage internalcommands sethduuid "E:\VirtualBox\ubuntu 20.04\ubuntu 20.04.vdi"
- Mac M1 Start Virtual Machine Centos8 with PD to install Kafka error: Error: VM option ‘UseG1GC‘
- MAC: How to Solve VirtualBox cannot open Issues
- Start Docker Quickstart Terminal error This computer is running Hyper-V. VirtualBox won’t boot a 64bits VM when Hyper-V is activated
- [Solved] VirtualBox + Vagrant Error: VirtualBox host only Ethernet adapter
- PLSQL even oracle11g problem on 64-bit machine: SQL*Net not properly installed and ORA-12154:TNS: cannot handle service name
- [Solved] Vscode connect virtual machine error: can’t be established
- How to Solve VMware Workstation Error: This virtual machine appears to be in use.
- Openstack virtual machine disk IO error [How to Solve]
- Exsi virtual machine is missing vmdk file error [How to Solve]
- Max virtual memory areas vm.max_map_count  is too low, increase to at least
- VScode Error: extension failed XHR Failed (Ubuntu Virtual Machine)
- [Solved] IDEA Start Project Error: Abnormal build process termination:Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
- [Solved] Upstream connect error or disconnect occurs after the k8s istio virtual machine is restarted
- Oracle Database Cannot Open mount Mode Error: ORA-01102
- [Solved] Kafka Error: InvalidReplicationFactorException: Replication factor:
- [Solved] lightdb oracle_fdw Error: ERROR: error connecting to Oracle: OCIEnvCreate failed to create environment handle
- MacOS Mojave uses SMB LAN share as backup disk of timemachine time machine. Disk does not support time machine backups. (error 45)
- Error occurred during initialization of VM Could not reserve enough space for 1572864KB object heap
- [Solved] Disconnected from the target VM, address : ‘127.0.0.1:6847’ , transport : ‘socket’
- [Solved] fatal error C1083: Could Not Open Unable to open include file:“stdint.h”: No such file or directory