Android studio gives the following error after clicking “run app”
Installation did not succeed. The application could not be installed: INSTALL_FAILED_USER_RESTRICTED List of apks:  'E:\MyProject\xxx\app\build\outputs\apk\debug\xxxxx_.apk' Installation via USB is disabled.
1. It may be that the USB installation is not enabled in the developer option. Check whether it is enabled and try again
2. It is possible that the application tag of androidmanifest.xml has been added
Delete this attribute and try again.
- [Solved] INSTALL_FAILED_DEXOPT (DEX optimization verification failed)
- [Solved] Manifest merger failed: Apps targeting Android 12 and higher are required to specify an explicit
- flutter | W/zipro(12512): Error opening archive D:\…Invalid file ERROR: dump failed because…
- [Solved] Failed to install the following Android SDK packages as some licences have not been accepted
- Remember an android app startup error Error running: Default Activity not found
- [Solved] Installation failed due to: ‘INSTALL_FAILED_SHARED_USER_INCOMPATIBLE: Package com.
- socket java.net.BindException: bind failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
- [Solved] Cordova Android Compile Error: Execution failed for task ‘:packageDebug‘
- [Solved] Andriod Error: Cleartext HTTP traffic to xxx not permitted
- [Solved] Appium Install Error: Original error: Neither ANDROID_HOME nor ANDROID_SDK_ROOT environment variab
- [Solved] Android Networking error: CLEARTEXT communication to www.xxxxx.xyz not permitted by network security policy
- flutter doctor –android-licenses error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory)
- Ionic3 update open apk android 8.0 error FileUriExposedException
- [Solved] Matlab Code generate error: failed to generate all binary outputs
- React-native Error: Make sure you have the Android development environment set up [Solved]
- [Solved] Could not identify launch activity: Default Activity not found Error while Launching activity
- [Solved] UE4UE5 Package Android Error: UnrealBuildTool failed
- [Solved] Android Studio Start Error: Missing essential plugin: org.jetbrains.android Please reinstall Android