Error while trying to run project:unable to start debugging. the debugger is not properly installed. run setup to install or repair the debugger。
Solution 1: Run the Visual Studio .NET Add/Remove feature from “Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs”, by selecting the correct version of Visual Studio and clicking on “Change/Repair” button. In my case this solution did not fix the problem.
Solution 2: Reinstall .NET Framework debugging services.
Open command prompt
Type “cd /d %windir%/Microsoft.NET/Framework/”
Unfortunately, this solution did not fix my problem either.
Solution 3: Manually register mdm.exe.
Open command prompt
Type “%CommonProgramFiles%/Microsoft Shared/VS7Debug/mdm. exe” /regserver
This solution did not work for me either.
- Error (active) e1696 cannot open source file “errno.H” rpgworld problems encountered in installing visual studio 2017
- [Solved] CUDA fails to compile in visual studio and throws error msb3721 and nvcc fatal
- Find malloc_error_Root cause method of break error
- How to Fix “Microsoft Visual C ++ 14.0 is required” Error
- .NETproject compilation error. Type or namespace name could not be found. Visual studio automatically introduces dependency package (shortcut key)
- How to Fix win10 video dxgkrnl fatal error
- HTTP Error 500.30 – ANCM In-Process Start Failure
- [Solved] The type or namespace name ‘Service’ does not exist Error
- Visual Studio Code Error command ‘markdown.extension.onBackspaceKey’ not found
- How to Fix Microsoft SQL Server Error 1326
- The imported project “c:\Microsoft.Cpp.Default.props” was not found
- Webpack Pack and compress ES6 files with errors: ERROR in js/xxxxxx.js from UglifyJs Unexpected token punc ()
- Error lnk2038: detected “_ ITERATOR_ DEBUG_ Mismatched ‘level’ value of ‘0’
- How to Fix Spoolsv.exe Application Error
- visual studio Error D8016 ‘/ZI’ and ‘/Gy-‘ command-line options are incompatible
- Android studio Error:Execution failed for task ‘: app:transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForDebug ‘
- The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration
- Error 1406.Setup cannot write the value Microsoft
- Mac installation tree command error solution
- Report Duplicate keys detected: ‘0’. This may cause an update error in VUE and the solution