Today I received a mail from the developer that the program occasionally reports an error when calling a function, but most of the time it is normal, the specific error is as follows:
12/8/2010 5:54:34 PM – Checking MERGED DFMS with Servicetag [128QPN1]
12/8/2010 5:54:34 PM – Creating Dataset
12/8/2010 5:54:34 PM – Initializing WebReference
12/8/2010 5:54:34 PM – Web reference creted, calling GetSn option
12/8/2010 5:54:34 PM – WS returned: ORA-24338: statement handle not executed
12/8/2010 5:54:34 PM – Try to fill out the datagrid with the first table
12/8/2010 5:54:34 PM – Exception Caught:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at TEST_DFMS.Form1.button4_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
ORA-24338 statement handle not executed
Cursor not executed
Cause: A fetch or describe was attempted before executing a statement handle.
Fetching from above without executing a cursor
Action: Execute a statement and then fetch or describe the data.
Do a good job of exception control, if the analysis or execution of the error to do a good job of exception control, php, jsp pages are easier to handle when the error.
- On error resume next, on error goto 0, err usage
- The showdialog() method in thread/threading. Timer/task reported an error: “before ole can be called, the current thread must be set to single thread unit (STA) mode.”
- How to Solve Error: cannot open .Git/fetch_HEAD: Permission denied
- 500 (International server error) server error in Flash + heroku
- Solution: configuration of multiple front ends separated from front end and back end of nginx
- Execute an error under pytest cmd make sure your test modules/packages have valid Python names.
- JSON parse error: Can not deserialize instance of java.lang.String out of START_OBJECT token
- CUDA error: CUBLAS_STATUS_NOT_INITIALIZED when calling `cublasCreate(handle)`
- [Solved] HTML report error, httprunner 3. X HTML report error, oserror: [winerror 6] handle invalid (resolved)
- [Solved] Android MediaRecorder.stop() Error: java.lang.RuntimeException: stop failed.
- Cache penetration, cache breakdown and cache avalanche solutions
- NPM start project error: cannot find module ‘webpack’ problem solution
- Fetch Error: Failed to execute ‘fetch’ on ‘Window’: Request with GET/HEAD method cannot have body
- [Go] Testing when solving go test: warning: no tests to run
- Can’t read property ‘push’ of undefined [How to Solve]
- mybatis-plus calls its own selectById method and reports an error: org.apache.ibatis.binding.BindingException:
- The execution of ExecuteNonQuery by oraclecommand is suspended
- Mavenzai install Error: There are test failures
- [Solved] ORA-21525: attribute number or (collection element at index) string violated its constraints