The article directories
1. Import data; 2. Set error column; 3
1. Import data
Select “File: Import: Single ASCII” to Open the “Open” dialog box. Browse \Samples\Curve Fitting subfolder. Highlight the file Gauss.dat and click the “Open” button to import the data into the original worksheet.
2. Set the error column
When imported, Sparklines automatically draws, allowing you to quickly see the shape of the data; The worksheet name will become the name of the file; Add a column to the worksheet as needed. As you can see from the Long Name, column 3 represents the data error. To Set this column to an Error column, click the column header to highlight it, right-click to bring up the pop-up menu, and then select “Set As: Y Error.
3. Draw images
Mapping data in Origin is now easy; Highlight columns B and C (Y and Y errors), then select “Plot: Symbol: Scatter” from the menu to create a Scatter Plot with an error bar.
- How to Find the Standard Deviation in Minitab
- Windows command to start MySQL “system error 5”
- Matlab realization of user-defined curve and legend
- How to fix “Outlook data file cannot be accessed” error (Solved)
- How to generate UML Diagrams from Java code in Eclipse
- Matplotlib of data visualization plt.xlim The () ylim() function sets the x-axis and y-axis range coordinates
- Office 16 Click to run extensibility component uninstall
- Fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file encountered while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add “ා include” StdAfx. H to the source
- When nodejs is installed: the error code is 2503
- Datagrip import & export table structure and data
- A fatal error C1083 occurred when compiling C + + code under. Net: unable to open the include file: “xuhk”_ Jnihelloworld. H “: solution to no such file or directory error.
- How to solve the error after Java importing project
- Git uploads local IntelliJ idea project to GitHub
- Was import certificate — error prompt: java.security.cert .CertPathValidatorException: Certificate chaining error
- Internal error 2503 solution in endnote installation
- @Solution to override error
- Using the third party OpenGL in codeblock
- IOS — solving the problem of reading from private effective user settings
- Running program encountered Error:Access violation at 0x**(tried to write to 0x**) program terminated
- Three solutions to flash back of program running result box under vs