CRS-4124: Oracle High Availability Services startup failed.
CRS-4000: Command Start failed, or completed with errors.
ohasd failed to start: Inappropriate ioctl for device
Ohasd failed to start the at/u01/app/11.2.0/grid/CRS/install/rootcrs. Pl line 443. When I installed 11gR2 RAC for the first time, I encountered this classic problem of 184.108.40.206. After checking on the Internet, I realized that it was a bug and the solution was very simple.
Just before root.sh, execute the following command
/bin/dd if=/var/tmp/.oracle/npohasd of=/dev/null bs=1024 count=1
If there is a
/bin/dd: opening`/var/tmp/.oracle/npohasd’: No such file or directory
While the file is still running, it is not Adding a daemon to Inittab until it is ready to run. The DD command is usually executed while Adding a daemon to Inittab.
Another solution is to change file permissions
chown root:oinstall /var/tmp/.oracle/npohasd
To perform root. Don’t forget to delete the configuration before sh:/u01/app/11.2.0/grid/CRS/install/roothas. Pl – deconfig – force – verbose
- Failed to create Oracle Oracle home user solution appears in oracle12c installation
- Oracle11gr2 database suddenly “TNS no listener” protocol adapter error
- Oracle Net Configuration Assistant failed abnormal solution
- Oracle12c client32 bit installation error: [ins-20802] Oracle net configuration assistant failed
- Oracle can’t start the database due to deleting DBF file by mistake
- Solution to Oracle error 17002
- Solution to “initializing the Oracle asmlib driver: [failed]”
- Error: (serious: a child container failed during start) (server component failed to start so Tomcat is unable)
- The solution of PL / SQL can’t connect to the remote server after installing Oracle locally
- After installing MySQL again under Linux, the solution of ‘MySQL module failed to start’ appears
- MySQL failed to start prompt: job failed to start
- Oracle database file is damaged, Error:ORA-01033 :ORACLE initialization or shutdown in progress
- Solution of Oracle error 6550
- RAC Error is 16191 Error 1017 received logging on to the standby
- Ubuntu failed to start sshd with an error: failed to start OpenBSD secure shell server
- The seahorse play simulator failed to start, start machine failed! error code = 3 and error code = 21
- Oracle error collection solution
- Zookeeper Failed to Start Error: start failed [How to Solve]
- Tdengine failed to start, start request repeated too quickly for taosd.service
- MySQL uses net start MySQL startup prompt (failed to start, the service did not report any error)