The firewall of Centos7 is changed to “iptables” and is no longer called “iptables”. The firewall of Centos7 is not called “iptables” anymore. The firewall of Centos7 is changed to “iptables”.
firewall-cmd --zone=public --add-port=80/tcp --permanent
— zone # scope
— add-port=80/ TCP # Add port in format: port/communication protocol
— permanent # is permanent and will fail if restarted without this parameter
systemctl stop firewalld.service systemctl start firewalld.service
- The solution of centos7 in VMware virtual machine unable to access after installing nginx
- Firewall CMD command in CentOS 7
- Kafka connection abnormal org.apache.kafka . common.errors.TimeoutException : Failed to update metadata after 60000 ms.
- Linux turn off enable firewall command
- Remote sshd prompt: server unexpectedly closed network connection
- Driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint quirky_ allen
- When docker starts tomcat, the access port of the container displays 404, and the source server fails to find the representation of the target resource or is unwilling to disclose an existing one
- Cannot connect to MySQL server on “host” (113)
- Centos7 view and close firewall
- Error — failed to start docker container, error iptables — wait – t nat
- Failed to restart ssh.service: Unit not found.
- Remote desktop 0x104 solution?
- In depth analysis of mysq exceeding the number of connections error 1040 (HY000): too many connections
- Solve the problem of Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
- How to Fix java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
- solve java.net.ConnectException : Connection refused:connect report errors
- JDBC connect to Sql Server to connect to the database–The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed
- Explanation of port mapping in dlink
- CentOS7 nginx Failed to read PID from file /run/nginx.pid: Invalid argument？
- VirtualBox Failed to start LSB:Bring up/down Networking problem