I, MATLAB use mex error and GCC installation of a variety of problems to solve.
when I run my program, I notice that the “model” in the image below has not defne. (undefined)
access to a number of data, walk a lot of detours, only to find that the original is tex-mex file not compile.
then, compile tex-mex file, enter: tex-mex – setup
found an error again: “No supported compiler or the SDK was found.” p>
open baidu began to browse a variety of, dazzling methods… In fact, you only need to download the supported compiler or SDK.
is here, and since I’m ubuntu’s matlab for Linux, all I need to do is install GCC.
the steps are as follows:
sudo apt-get build-dep GCC
sudo apt-get build-dep gcc
after the above method is used, the following situation occurs:
Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), is another process using it?
enter the command:
sudo rm /var/lib/dpkg/lock sudo dpkg --configure -a
when you run the initial command, the following situation occurs:
Unable to locate package
sudo apt-get update
start installation… Error:
, possibly due to network or other conflicts
ubuntu apt-get (You must put some ‘source’ URIs in your sources. List)
E: You must put some ‘source’ URIs in your sources. List
sudo vi /etc/apt/sources.list
open an editor and type:
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu trusty main restricted #Added by software-properties deb-src http://gb.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty restricted main universe multiverse #Added by software-properties deb-src http://gb.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-updates restricted main universe multiverse #Added by software-properties deb-src http://gb.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-backports main restricted universe multiverse #Added by software-properties deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu trusty-security restricted main universe multiverse #Added by software-properties deb-src http://gb.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-proposed restricted main universe multiverse #Added by software-properties
press Esc, enter: wq, then enter the command:
sudo apt-get update
: “E45: ‘readonly’ option is set (add! To override) p>”
this is authority, set file into read-only permissions, as is known to all, read-only files need to be performed prior to such modification sudo, but have changed, how to enforce save?Geeks tell you! Just save and execute the following command:
:wq! The above command is to force save exit, and then you can!
try again to run sudo apt-get build-dep GCC, again failed.
method 2: enter the command: sudo apt-get install build-essential
sudo apt-get install build-essential
start installation, successful.
Windows of matlab in tex-mex compilation fails, go to https://ww2.mathworks.cn/support/requirements/supported-compilers.html directly download the corresponding matlab version of MinGW C/C + + 6.3.
Finally, enter MTALAB and enter met-setup
raises a problem to be solved: train a decision tree, use the random forest classifier to extract the features of the input image, and output the frequency image??
- Matlab mex file is invalid, mexw64 cannot find the specified module
- Error handling of apt instruction e: unmet dependencies. Try ‘apt — fix broken install’ with no packages in Ubuntu 20.04
- Ubuntu: Failed to initialize compiler: object java.lang.Object In compiler mirror not found
- Gcc compiler warning solution: “extra tokens at end of ifndef directive” Tags: GCC, warning
- Ubuntu 18.04 desktop installation tasksel aptitude failed (100) problem repair
- Configuration: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $path error in Linux installation file
- Error in opening matlab after installation: license checkout failed. License manager error-95
- An error is reported in the compiler require of laravel: installation failed, reversing/ composer.json to its original content.
- Ubuntu 18.04/ubuntu 16.04 (Ubuntu kylin 18 / 16), the last grub installation failed
- Ubuntu 16.04 Chinese installation tutorial (Graphic), Ubuntu 16.04
- After the successful installation of matlab2018, the opening will show the licensing error: – 8523 solution
- Solve the problem of Python in Windows environment: Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using’”‘ in pip installation
- Compiler error message: cs1056: unexpected character handling
- GCC forces all symbols in the link library
- Ubuntu network configuration+Fixing “Failed to bring up eth0” in Ubuntu
- What are the common clearing commands in MATLAB?
- Installing GCC reduced version GCC 4.4.6 under Linux
- Error in installing Google Chrome in Ubuntu
- When installing software in Ubuntu, it prompts: E: You don’t have enough free space in /var/cache/apt/archives/.
- Calculation method of RMSE and MAPE in MATLAB