always returns an error when compiling a pre-existing program code using VS2015. strange In some added to the end of the class file some    , prompt Unexpected character, ‘application error.
A compilation error as shown in the title was caused by a special full-corner character in C# code. > special full-corner characters are not displayed and saved in UTF-8 format, and the compiler cannot correctly recognize such characters, resulting in compilation errors.
set the file open mode of VS 2015, make it contains a file with the Angle of all special characters use utf-8 format to open.
1) In Solution Explorer, select the file that needs special opening. 2) Right-click the mouse button to pop up the menu, select “Open Mode”, and use “Charp Editor with Encoding” to open.
Reproduced in: https://blog.51cto.com/studybao/2048899
- ASP.NET How to deal with “unexpected character” when writing code
- The build report plug-in reported an error in importing unit script (BRT_ Util.cs :error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `;’, expecting `)’, or `,’）
- Solving syntax error: unexpected character after line continuation character
- Syntax error: unexpected character after line continuation character
- Error cs1010 cs8025 cs1012 cs1525 common document error resolution
- Python 3.4 compiler prompt error: unexpected indent
- modelsim Error: (vlog-13067) Syntax error, unexpected non-printable character.
- ‘Conversion failed when converting date and/or time from character string.DB-Lib error message 241,
- Front end project construction error unexpected character ‘@’ solution
- Mex compiler error handling in MATLAB and GCC installation in Ubuntu
- Message log output sbridge: Handling MCE memory error error
- [C + +] G + + compiler class template error message: template argument 1 is invalid
- Fatal error c1859: unexpected precompiled header error. Simply rerun the compiler may fix this problem
- Photoshop CS6 detailed installation of graphic tutorial
- What is cs1525 error
- [reprint] method to solve error 16 in illustrator CS6
- “Unexpected syntax error: unexpected identifier”.
- [development experience] solution to unexpected syntax error: unexpected identifier in JSON parsing
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 download and installation and error:16 The solution of
- What is cs0120 error