PKS = findpeaks(data)
[PKS,locs] = findpeaks(data) — the number of peaks corresponding to PKS and locs
[…] = findpeaks(data,’minpeakheight’, MPH)– MPH sets the minimum peakheight
[…] = findpeaks(data,’minpeakdistance’, MPD)– MPD sets the minimum interval between two peaks
[…] = findpeaks(data,’threshold’,th)
[…] = findpeaks(data,’npeaks’,np)
[…] = findpeaks(data,’sortstr’, STR)
the command findpeaks is used to findpeaks of a vector that is greater than the value of two adjacent elements.
a=[1 3 2 5 6 8 5 3];
returns 3 8
[v,l]= findbb2 (a),
if a is a matrix, the values and locations of the peaks are listed in column search order.
For more information, see Help FindPeaks
You can only find the peak, you can’t find the trough.
Reproduced indicate the source: http://write.blog.csdn.net/postlist
IndMin=find(diff(sign(diff(data)))> 0) + 1;
IndMax=find(diff(sign(diff(data)))< 0) + 1;
IndMin, data(IndMin) corresponds to the trough data
IndMax,data(IndMax) corresponds to the crest data
>> a=[1 3 2 5 6 8 5 3] a = 1 3 2 5 6 8 5 3 >> IndMax=find(diff(sign(diff(a)))<0)+1 IndMax = 2 6 >> a(IndMax) ans = 3 8 >> IndMin=find(diff(sign(diff(a)))>0)+1 IndMin = 3 >> a(IndMin) ans = 2
Reprint with reference to:
- The usage of Matlab function downsample
- Matlab matrix transpose function
- Usage of pause function in MATLAB
- How to express ln function in MATLAB?
- Matlab error “Object returned error code of the xlswrite function: 0x800A03EC
- The difference of four kinds of integer function (fix floor ceil round) in MATLAB
- How to Solve differential equations with MATLAB
- Deep learning: derivation of sigmoid function and loss function
- Matlab shows license manager error – 103
- Golang timer function executes a function every few minutes
- Python – get the information of calling function from called function
- How to use matlab xlswrite
- Countermeasures for Error 1935 when installing MATLAB under Windows 10
- Matlab 2018a cracked the licensing error: – 8523
- What are the common clearing commands in MATLAB?
- Matlab prompt error
- Matlab draw logarithmic coordinates!
- [Solved] Servers Install matlab 2018a error: license checkout failed -8
- How to wrap a long string in MATLAB
- Continue Long Statements on Multiple Lines Matlab