Sublime Text sets GCC and g++ (g++ is a superset of GCC, so just g++), most commonly the Mingw folder in dev-cpp.
The problem is as follows:
contains the source file for the input function, which can be compiled in Devc, and a popup window in the sublime text environment shows that the file entry cannot be found and the program input point __gxx_personality_v0 cannot be located in the dynamic link library.
Dynamic Link Library problem caused by DLL files.
Return to the Mingw file where the environment variable was imported and copy the libstdc++6.dll from the lib file.
② Paste into the directory where the source file is located.
If there are mistakes, please correct them.
- Debian install sublime text 3
- Cmake compile opencv report error qtcore_ DIR QtOpenglDIR QtGui_ Dir ffmpeg loading failed
- After CentOS 7 starts, the login box cannot be displayed. Press Alt + F2 to display “failed to start authorization manager”
- Win10, add sublime text in the right mouse button menu to open
- Sublime text add to right mouse button function
- Could’t find path to unrear Library
- Xcode: error: linker command failed with exit code 1(use -v to see invocation) or libstdc++.6.0 is missing
- Recipe for target’Project 1.exe’ failed Cause analysis and solution
- Configuring OpenGL environment with code blocks16.0 in Windows 10
- Vs2013 compiling ffmpeg
- Configuring OpenGL with win 10 + CodeBlocks
- Solve the problem of prompt couldn’t find path to unrear library after installing unrear in Python
- Vs2015 configuring OpenGL (glfw Library)
- Installation and use of graphviz under mac
- Using the third party OpenGL in codeblock
- could not open `C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_191\lib\amd64\jvm.cfg’
- Configuration of libjpeg turbo in vs2019
- [VTK] cmake compiling VTK
- CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:5 (PROJECT): The CMAKE_C_COMPILER: cl is not a full path
- Differences between VI and VIM in Linux