Sublime Text sets GCC and g++ (g++ is a superset of GCC, so just g++), most commonly the Mingw folder in dev-cpp.
The problem is as follows:
contains the source file for the input function, which can be compiled in Devc, and a popup window in the sublime text environment shows that the file entry cannot be found and the program input point __gxx_personality_v0 cannot be located in the dynamic link library.
Dynamic Link Library problem caused by DLL files.
Return to the Mingw file where the environment variable was imported and copy the libstdc++6.dll from the lib file.
② Paste into the directory where the source file is located.
If there are mistakes, please correct them.
- After Oracle 11g is installed, SQL_ Plus.exe The problem of Chinese garbled in command window
- Win10, add sublime text in the right mouse button menu to open
- Debian install sublime text 3
- Sublime text’s open in browser does not respond
- Sublime text add to right mouse button function
- Markdown real time preview of sublime Text3
- Error building player because scripts have compile errors in the editor
- Git prompts another git process sees to be running in this repository, e.g. an editor opened by
- sublime text error loading colour scheme……markdowneditor.tm theme……
- Vs code solves the problem that latex does not display references and [?] is displayed in the text
- There is a problem with newtonsoft.json.dll after adding plastic SCM
- Solution to the problem that OpenGL can’t find glew32.dll in vs2019
- The problem of flash back by pressing enter window when debugging or executing program in Visual Studio C
- There was a problem with the editor ‘vi’
- cenos Upgrade g++ gcc(cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option “-std=c++11”)
- An error is reported when executing MVN. The diamond operator is not supported in source-1.5
- An error is reported in the idea editor missing return statement
- Prompt when executing sh file in Linux: nohup: unable to run command “. / startup. Sh”: insufficient permissions
- [Fixed]Error executing Jupyter command ‘notebook’: [Errno ‘jupyter-notebook’ not found] 2
- OpenGL program running prompt glut32.dll missing problem