Just now xsell tried to connect to the database, but it couldn’t do anything. The error is reported: 2003, as shown in the following figure:
In xshell ① After closing the Linux Firewall ② Start MySQL service ③ After logging in with root, you need to authorize root, as shown in the figure below.
Then it succeeded!
- Process of checking the error of connection reset by peer reported by reactor netty
- Solution to errors reported by TES command in vscode – errors reported by typescript command
- Remote connection MySQL error 1045 solution
- MySQL local connection Error 1130_ The solution of MySQL 1130 error report when remote connection through Navicat for MySQL
- An error is reported when starting the Remote Access Connection Manager service
- Linux remote copy command and not a regular file solution
- Microsoft Remote Desktop (Android version) connection appears the solution of the error of 0x204
- Sqlyog connection error: error number 2058
- Solution of 500 internal server error reported by [SVN] TortoiseSVN
- Vscode remote connection server reports an error: could not establish connection to “XXXXXX” [resolved]
- SQL server remote computer refused network connection, error: 1225, specific solution steps.
- Windows_ Win7 broadband connection prompt remote access connection manager error
- Solution to the error cannot resolve symbol reported by build.sbt
- Solution to parse error at “IID” reported by QT
- Error reported by nodejs server of CentOS system: solution to cannot find module ‘jQuery’
- Solution to “internal error 2738” reported by Cisco * * client installation
- Putty remote login VMware virtual machine Linux
- Navicat remote connection SQL Server 2014 express report 08001 error
- Failed to connect to remote VM. Connection reused. Connection reused: Connect
- Remote sshd prompt: server unexpectedly closed network connection