1, vi and vim two working modes
command mode: the default mode after opening a file is
edit mode: open the file keyboard input “I” into the insert edit mode, a mode of operation to add, delete and change.
2, the keyboard input “I” into the edit mode, you can write the file
how do I save the file after I write it?
1) press “esc” to exit edit mode, switch to command mode, and then enter the following command to
these operations must be done in command mode.
2) save and exit file: “:wq”
3) if you only want to save the file: “:w”
4) discard all file modifications: “:q!”
- Save file and exit command of vim
- Method of modifying file and folder permission by Chmod command in Linux
- Linux remote copy command and not a regular file solution
- Batch modification of file names on MAC Linux rename command line
- Keras saves save() and save in the model_ weights()
- [Solved] JMeter Save Testing File Error: Error loading results file – see file log
- Linux use ls to view the file color is all white solution, and Linux file color introduction
- Linux basic command execution error: the solution of command not found
- Prompt when executing sh file in Linux: nohup: unable to run command “. / startup. Sh”: insufficient permissions
- Linux find file text command (find | grep)
- UE4 cannot save the asset. The asset uasset failed to save
- Common linux commands — find command’s Exec
- Edit the file to be edited by gedit. After saving, a warning of Set document metadata failed: Setting attribute metadata::gedit-position no appears
- Edit the file to be edited by GEDIT. After saving, the warning set document metadata failed: setting attribute metadata:: GEDIT position no appears
- Linux command line cursor moving skills
- webstorm npm install –save –save-exact –loglevel error react react-dom react-scripts has failed.
- FTP use get command 550 failed to open file, but use the put command to solve the problem
- Alpine Linux executable file crash report error / lib / x86 not found_ 64 Linux GNU / libc.so solution
- command ‘x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc’ failed with exit status 1
- How to terminate the current program under linux command line?