Eclipse import project error :
failed to get the required adt version number from the sdk
eclipse appears failed to get the required ADT version number from the SDK:… .\tools\traceview.bat error and unable to open SDK manager or connect to phone.
The connection to adb is down, and a severe error has occured. You must restart adb and Eclipse. Please ensure that adb is correctly located at 'D:\Users\Android\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe' and can be executed.
eclipse and Android studio SDK are separate and not Shared.
it would be nice if Android Studio and Eclispe introduced different SDK files respectively.
copy the SDK and reconfigure the SDK path for eclipse.
- Version 1.8.0_201 of the JVM is not suitable for this product. Version: 11 or greater is required.
- Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-25’ in:D:\SDK
- @Solution of error failed to get response from / Vue cli version marker
- How to solve the problem of “version 11 or greater is required” in eclipse 2020
- How to use higher version of OpenGL SDK in windows?
- Error msb8036: Windows SDK version not found···
- Code signing is required for product type ‘application’ in SDK ‘IOS 10.3’
- Error: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required to get it with Microsoft V + + comp
- “Hive metadata problem” hive.metastore.HiveMetaException : Failed to get schema version.
- How to Fix Unknown error: Unable to build: the file dx.jar was not loaded from the SDK folder!
- Pychar reported an error. Unable to set the python SDK in Python 3.8. This SDK appears to be invalid.
- The version number of robot JS running by electron does not match
- Jedis exception resolution: noauth authentication required
- Install of Android studio_ FAILED_ OLDER_ Solutions to SDK
- Install Android SDK — stopping ADB server failed (code – 1)
- Registry key Error: Java version has value ‘1.8‘, but ‘1.7‘ is required
- Springboot project startup exception – required a single bean, but 2 were found
- Could NOT find CUDNN: Found unsuitable version “..“, but required is at least “6“
- (Caused by SSLError(SSLError(1, ‘[SSL: WRONG_VERSION_NUMBER] wrong version number (_ssl.c:1123)‘)))
- Error: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required. Get it with “Microsoft Visual C”++