When using jQuery, I found the following error:
Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined (anonymous function)
The reason for this error:
1. The path of the jQuery library file is wrong. Checking whether the file path is correct can usually solve the error.
2. If the path of the library file is correct, the order of loading the jQuery library file in the html may be wrong. If the jQuery library file is loaded at the very beginning, the error can be solved.
- [Solved] Eval Error: Uncaught ReferenceError: False is not defined
- [Solved] Uncaught ReferenceError: is not defined at HTMLAnchorElement.onclick
- Chrome Error: Uncaught Error: SECURITY_ERR: DOM Exception 18
- How to Solve Jquery 1.9 $.browser Error
- error while loading shared libraries: lib*.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- OpenCV(-206:Bad flag (parameter or structure field)) Unrecognized or unsupported array type [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Error 404 in compiling and running vuecli build
- Uncaught SyntaxError: Cannot use import statement outside a module
- C++ Error: terminating with uncaught exception of type std::out_of_range: vector Abort trap: 6
- Visual Studio 2012 error C4996: ‘scanf’: This function or variable may be unsafe.
- .NETproject compilation error. Type or namespace name could not be found. Visual studio automatically introduces dependency package (shortcut key)
- vue VM682:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0
- How to Solve Error: Module did not self-register
- WordPress update failed 429 too many requests (How to Fix)
- Error. Onload failed when ‘rjava’ was calculated in loadnamespace()
- Cordova – CordovaError: Promise rejected with non-error: ‘ios-deploy was not found
- Template Render Error Solution (Hexo blog theme, GIT upload)
- [Solved] Pip install icu failed: Command “python setup.py egg_info” failed with error code 1 in
- Solution to java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Property’dataSource’ is required