FIX: SSL error when connecting to the Jack server.
unbuntu16.04 compiles android 8 source code and suddenly reports an error.
FAILED: setup-jack-server /bin/bash -c "(prebuilts/sdk/tools/jack-admin install-server prebuilts/sdk/tools/jack-launcher.jar prebuilts/sdk/tools/jack-server-4.11.ALPHA.jar 2>&1 || (exit 0) ) && (JACK_SERVER_VM_ARGUMENTS=\"-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -XX:+TieredCompilation\" prebuilts/sdk/tools/jack-admin start-server 2>&1 || exit 0 ) && (prebuilts/sdk/tools/jack-admin update server prebuilts/sdk/tools/jack-server-4.11.ALPHA.jar 4.11.ALPHA 2>&1 || exit 0 ) && (prebuilts/sdk/tools/jack-admin update jack prebuilts/sdk/tools/jacks/jack-4.32.CANDIDATE.jar 4.32.CANDIDATE || exit 47 )" Jack server already installed in ".jack-server" Communication error with Jack server (35), try 'jack-diagnose' or see Jack server log SSL error when connecting to the Jack server. Try 'jack-diagnose' SSL error when connecting to the Jack server. Try 'jack-diagnose'
Try according to the prompt:
$ jack-diagnose error: process ID list syntax error Usage: ps [options] Try 'ps --help <simple|list|output|threads|misc|all>' or 'ps --help <s|l|o|t|m|a>' for additional help text. For more details see ps(1). Port 8077 is used by another process (pid=), please ensure to free the port or change port configuration in '/.jack-settings' and 'jack-server/config.properties' error: process ID list syntax error Usage: ps [options] Try 'ps --help <simple|list|output|threads|misc|all>' or 'ps --help <s|l|o|t|m|a>' for additional help text. For more details see ps(1). Port 8076 is used by another process (pid=), please ensure to free the port or change port configuration in '.jack-settings' and '/.jack-server/config.properties' SSL error when connecting to the Jack server. Try 'jack-diagnose'
The problem remains the same, so the focus is still on SSL communication:
finally, it is solved by the following methods:
1. Edit/etc/java-8-openjdk/security/java.security # # Algorithm restrictions for Secure Socket Layer/Transport Layer Security # (SSL/TLS) processing # # In some environments, certain algorithms or key lengths may be undesirable # when using SSL/TLS. This section describes the mechanism for disabling # algorithms during SSL/TLS security parameters negotiation, including # protocol version negotiation, cipher suites selection, peer authentication # and key exchange mechanisms. # # Disabled algorithms will not be negotiated for SSL/TLS connections, even # if they are enabled explicitly in an application. # # For PKI-based peer authentication and key exchange mechanisms, this list # of disabled algorithms will also be checked during certification path # building and validation, including algorithms used in certificates, as # well as revocation information such as CRLs and signed OCSP Responses. # This is in addition to the jdk.certpath.disabledAlgorithms property above. # # See the specification of "jdk.certpath.disabledAlgorithms" for the # syntax of the disabled algorithm string. # # Note: The algorithm restrictions do not apply to trust anchors or # self-signed certificates. # # Note: This property is currently used by the JDK Reference implementation. # It is not guaranteed to be examined and used by other implementations. # # Example: # jdk.tls.disabledAlgorithms=MD5, SSLv3, DSA, RSA keySize < 2048 jdk.tls.disabledAlgorithms=SSLv3, TLSv1, TLSv1.1, RC4, DES, MD5withRSA, \ DH keySize < 1024, EC keySize < 224, 3DES_EDE_CBC, anon, NULL, \ include jdk.disabled.namedCurves 2. Find the line of TLSv1, delete TLSv1, TLSv1.1, and save it. 3. switch to the Android compiled source project directory: prebuilts/sdk/tools/ 4. Run. ./jack-admin kill-server ./jack-admin start-server
- Android Compile Error: “SSL error when connecting to the Jack server. Try ‘jack-diagnose‘”
- How to Solve Linux connecte to the old version of SQL Server Error
- [Solved] Unable to start web server; nested exception is org.springframework.boot.web.server.WebServerExcepti
- How to Fix “DevTools failed to load SourceMap” Warning
- How to Fix flink OutputTag Error
- How to Fix log4j2 warning: warn unable to identify org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream
- Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException (How to Fix)
- How to Fix COM Surrogate has stopped working in Windows 7
- Mybatis single parameter pass in exception (How to Fix)
- [Solved] Web server failed to start. Port 8080 was already in use.
- [Solved] SpringBoot Startup Error: Unable to start LiveReload server
- Flutter: How to Fix Android module can’t recognize flutter SDK source code
- IDEA-Error java error release version 5 not supported (How To Fix)
- How to Fix Error Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can‘t find bundle for base name xxx, locale zh_CN
- [Solved] JAVA Mail Sent Error: Sending the email to the following server failed
- [Solved] SpringBoot Startup Error: Description:Web server failed to start. Port 9090 was already in use.(win10)
- [Solved] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
- Failed to restart redis-server.service Unit not found [How to Solve]
- [Solved] SpringBoot+Dubbo Startup Error: Fail to start server(url: dubbo://192.168.0.9:20880/service
- [Solved] SpringBoot+Dubbo Startup Error: Fail to start server(url dubbo192.168.0.920880service