FIX: SSL error when connecting to the Jack server.
unbuntu16.04 compiles android 8 source code and suddenly reports an error.
FAILED: setup-jack-server /bin/bash -c "(prebuilts/sdk/tools/jack-admin install-server prebuilts/sdk/tools/jack-launcher.jar prebuilts/sdk/tools/jack-server-4.11.ALPHA.jar 2>&1 || (exit 0) ) && (JACK_SERVER_VM_ARGUMENTS=\"-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -XX:+TieredCompilation\" prebuilts/sdk/tools/jack-admin start-server 2>&1 || exit 0 ) && (prebuilts/sdk/tools/jack-admin update server prebuilts/sdk/tools/jack-server-4.11.ALPHA.jar 4.11.ALPHA 2>&1 || exit 0 ) && (prebuilts/sdk/tools/jack-admin update jack prebuilts/sdk/tools/jacks/jack-4.32.CANDIDATE.jar 4.32.CANDIDATE || exit 47 )" Jack server already installed in ".jack-server" Communication error with Jack server (35), try 'jack-diagnose' or see Jack server log SSL error when connecting to the Jack server. Try 'jack-diagnose' SSL error when connecting to the Jack server. Try 'jack-diagnose'
Try according to the prompt:
$ jack-diagnose error: process ID list syntax error Usage: ps [options] Try 'ps --help <simple|list|output|threads|misc|all>' or 'ps --help <s|l|o|t|m|a>' for additional help text. For more details see ps(1). Port 8077 is used by another process (pid=), please ensure to free the port or change port configuration in '/.jack-settings' and 'jack-server/config.properties' error: process ID list syntax error Usage: ps [options] Try 'ps --help <simple|list|output|threads|misc|all>' or 'ps --help <s|l|o|t|m|a>' for additional help text. For more details see ps(1). Port 8076 is used by another process (pid=), please ensure to free the port or change port configuration in '.jack-settings' and '/.jack-server/config.properties' SSL error when connecting to the Jack server. Try 'jack-diagnose'
The problem remains the same, so the focus is still on SSL communication:
finally, it is solved by the following methods:
1. Edit/etc/java-8-openjdk/security/java.security # # Algorithm restrictions for Secure Socket Layer/Transport Layer Security # (SSL/TLS) processing # # In some environments, certain algorithms or key lengths may be undesirable # when using SSL/TLS. This section describes the mechanism for disabling # algorithms during SSL/TLS security parameters negotiation, including # protocol version negotiation, cipher suites selection, peer authentication # and key exchange mechanisms. # # Disabled algorithms will not be negotiated for SSL/TLS connections, even # if they are enabled explicitly in an application. # # For PKI-based peer authentication and key exchange mechanisms, this list # of disabled algorithms will also be checked during certification path # building and validation, including algorithms used in certificates, as # well as revocation information such as CRLs and signed OCSP Responses. # This is in addition to the jdk.certpath.disabledAlgorithms property above. # # See the specification of "jdk.certpath.disabledAlgorithms" for the # syntax of the disabled algorithm string. # # Note: The algorithm restrictions do not apply to trust anchors or # self-signed certificates. # # Note: This property is currently used by the JDK Reference implementation. # It is not guaranteed to be examined and used by other implementations. # # Example: # jdk.tls.disabledAlgorithms=MD5, SSLv3, DSA, RSA keySize < 2048 jdk.tls.disabledAlgorithms=SSLv3, TLSv1, TLSv1.1, RC4, DES, MD5withRSA, \ DH keySize < 1024, EC keySize < 224, 3DES_EDE_CBC, anon, NULL, \ include jdk.disabled.namedCurves 2. Find the line of TLSv1, delete TLSv1, TLSv1.1, and save it. 3. switch to the Android compiled source project directory: prebuilts/sdk/tools/ 4. Run. ./jack-admin kill-server ./jack-admin start-server
- Android Compile Error: “SSL error when connecting to the Jack server. Try ‘jack-diagnose‘”
- [Solved] Rocketmq installation error: org.apache.rocketmq.remoting.exception.remotingconnectexception: connect to failed
- Implementation of retrial mechanism in Java
- [Solved] IO exception: NL exception was generated
- [Solved] SpringBoot Startup Error: Unable to start LiveReload server
- Android studio compilation failed: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.android.ide.common.process.Process
- E/Art: failed sending reply to debugger: the solution of broken pipe
- Code case of XXL job executor
- Not showing null elements JAVA [How to Solve]
- Maven (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/): Failed to transfer file and PKIX path building failed: sun.secu
- List: How to de-duplication according to an attribute of an object
- Continuous Error 404 in servlet operation [How to Solve]
- Error solution of connecting IBM MQ reason code 2035
- Flutter FAQ-Error retrieving device properties for ro.product.cpu.abi
- [Solved] Windows redis startup error: Error code: …
- Error: please renew the default configrations [How to Solve]
- [How to Solve] Idea prompt does not support Lombok
- Redis Startup Error: Creating Server TCP listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind: No error
- JAVA 8: How to Convert List to Map