Web server failed to start. Port 8080 was already in use.
Identify and stop the process that’s listening on port 8080 or configure this application to listen on another port.
Method 1: turn off the process occupying port 8080
- 1. keyboard input (Win + R), then enter “cmd” in the run dialog box, enter the command window
- 2. enter netstat -ano|findstr “8080”, and press Enter, as shown in the following screenshot:
3. Then enter tasklist|findstr “3516” and press enter to get the process occupying port 8080
4. Open the “task manager”, locate the change process, and then end the process. The occupation of port 8080 is cancelled
Or close with the command: taskkill -PID 3516 -F
Method 2: modify the configuration file and use other available ports
We can modify the port number in application.yml configuration file, as shown below:
View port, process and end process on Linux system
a,Check port occupancy netstat -nap|grep 8080 b,View port occupied processes ps -aux |grep 27672 c,End a process kill -9 pid
- [Solved] Error running ‘myToncat‘: Address localhost:8080 is already in use
- SpringBoot Startup Error: Failed to start component [Connector[HTTP/1.1-8080]]
- [Solved] SpringBoot Startup Error: Description:Web server failed to start. Port 9090 was already in use.(win10)
- [Solved] Redis Client On Error: Error: write ECONNABORTED Config right
- [Solved] Hadoop failed on connection exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
- [Solved] Redis Client On Error Error connect ECONNREFUSED 18.104.22.16879 Config right
- [Solved] jvm 1 Error occurred during initialization of VM Could not reserve enough space for object heap
- error:unable to access jarfile cracker2017.jar [How to Solve]
- [Solved] hadoop Error: 9000 failed on connection exception java.net.ConnectException Denied to Access
- ZK Error contacting service. It is probably not running [How to Solve]
- Project Startup Error: Error running ‘xxxApplication‘；Command line is too long, Shoerten command line for……..
- JAVA Code Start Exception Error View Does Not Exsit [Solved]
- [Solved] Heroku Error: Web process failed to bind to $PORT within 60 seconds of launch
- [Solved] Minio Error: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError
- [Solved] Rocketmq installation error: org.apache.rocketmq.remoting.exception.remotingconnectexception: connect to failed
- [Solved] IDEA Error: Error running ‘Application‘: Command line is too long
- Idea unified setting code to UTF-8 code and solution of Tomcat garbled code
- [Solved] Rocketmq Root Account Startup Error: Permission denied
- [Solved] Redis Error: Error condition on socket for SYNC: No route to host
- Springboot integration RabbitMQ times error: Failed to check/redeclare auto-delete queue(s).