Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
There is a problem with server compilation. Some resources are not compiled in the server compilation and packaging, resulting in no accessed resources in the server.
1. Put the resources that cannot be scanned into the corresponding location of the out folder
Put the folder at (1) on (2)
- [Solved] Resource compilation failed (Failed to compile values resource file…
- DevTools failed to load SourceMap Could not load content [Solved]
- There was an unexpected error (type=Internal Server Error, status=500).Invalid bound statement (not
- Feign Error: Load balancer does not have available server for client:XXX
- [Solved] Resource compilation failed. Check logs for details.
- [Solved] Failed to load class org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder
- Failed to restart redis-server.service Unit not found [How to Solve]
- JUnit test classes error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to load ApplicationContext
- [Solved] Read the resources resource and convert it to file error: java.io.filenotfoundexception
- Resources is configured in the build of Maven project to prevent the failure of resource export
- [Fixed] Disgusting bug Error:Failed to Load project configuration: cannot parse filemessage: content is not allowed in the preface.
- [Solved] java.io.IOException: Got error, status=ERROR, status message, ack with firstBadLink as
- [Solved] Spring Boot Startup Error: Failed to load property source from location ‘classpath:/application-dev.yml‘
- How to Fix “DevTools failed to load SourceMap” Warning
- Eureka Error: registration status: 204 deregister status: 200
- [Solved] M1 Chip MacBook Pro Error: snappy-java FAILED_TO_LOAD_NATIVE_LIBRARY
- [Solved] Spring Boot Project Error: Failed to load property source from
- [Solved] Windows PyCharm Start Error: failed to load JVM DLL pycharmjbrbinserverjvm.dll
- [Solved] JAVA Mail Sent Error: Sending the email to the following server failed
- Error creating bean with name ‘adminMapper‘ Injection of resource dependencies failed