Because the back-end does not write cross-domain-related information to the header, the front-end cannot load data.
1. First, check whether there are cross-domain-related configurations in the project, and then find out whether there are configurations.
2. This should be added only when the controller is executed.
3. Because our project has built an interceptor to intercept the token parsing into user-related information, because if there is no token expiration, the interceptor will throw an exception. When returning, cross-domain-related things will not be added. So the front end cannot be loaded.
Add response and related cross domain information to the interceptor
In addition, you need to know the execution sequence of interceptors and filters
* ** -> Filter -> Interceptor -> ControllerAdvice -> Aspect -> Controller
- [GO]Solve request origin not allowed by Upgrader.CheckOrigin websocket cross-domain
- [How to Solve] Nodejs: interface error CORS error
- [Solved] Access to XMLHttpRequest at ‘http://127.0.0.1:5000/markdownlang/‘ from origin ‘null‘ has been bl
- [Solved] ERROR_POLICY: attempt to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy `PDF‘ @ error/const
- Swagger-ui.html Open Error: There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404)
- Axios request failed, get the status code and error information, how to encapsulate the function dealing with the public error code
- Running the test front-end project, Google browser accesses localhost with err_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
- Attributeerror encountered when using ceilometer and gnocchi to execute commands related to gnocchi metric list: _Environ instance has no attribute ‘
- /usr/bin/ssh-copy-id: ERROR [How to Solve]
- Spring boot uses configuration interface webmvcconfigurer to solve cross domain problems
- How to Solve Docker Run Error: standard_init_linux.go:219: exec user process caused: exec format error
- [Solved] GitHub Error: remote: Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021.
- [Solved] Failed to connect to server(code:1006)
- Analysis of npm error ENOTFOUND npm ERR! network request to https://npm.***.com/*** failed and the role of the .npmrc file
- error: resource android:attr/lStar not found [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Chrome Error: The request client is not a secure context
- [Solved] ngrok 1.7 Build Error: remote error: tls: bad certificate
- [Solved] Elasticsearch-7.2.1 startup error: ERROR:  bootstrap checks failed
- [Solved] Git push Error: remote: Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021.
- Postgres Multiple data insertion error: The ‘default‘ dialect with current database version settings does not support