How to Solve Chrome Error: net::ERR_FAILED

I found that I couldn’t access the local project as soon as I started up after the holiday.

At first I thought it was a back-end problem, but the back-end checked for a while and found no problem. Then I used the Google browser of three colleagues to test that my IP access project can be successful. Testing with other browsers was also successful…
I reinstalled chrome, but I still couldn’t. finally, I analyzed the network and found that the request was blocked
the solution is as follows:

    1. browser address bar input: chrome://flags/ Search: Secure origins treated as secure change enabled to disabled

    1. or paste the project address into the following input box, you don’t need to change it to disabled
    OK, successfully solved

Read More: