NFS startup error restart failed
Search for solutions
The reason is/etc/exports. A folder was previously set as a shared directory, and then the folder was deleted. Therefore, an error will occur when the NFS service is started.
The nonexistent folder needs to be deleted
Find out how to solve it
Use the VI editor to enter/etc/exports
find out whether the corresponding file paths exist in/etc/exports one by one
check and find that there is no exports folder, only the exports file
so use vi to enter the/etc/exports file, delete all
save and exit, Restart NFS successfully
- [Solved] JIRA startup error: JIRA startup failed, JIRA has been locked.
- How to Solve [error] malformed \uxxxx encoding Error
- Turn off eslint checksum and resolve formatting conflicts
- [Solved] SHELL Run Error: “-BASH: ./TEST.SH: /BIN/BASH^M: BAD INTERPRETER: NO SUCH FILE OR DIRECTORY”
- [Solved] ora 01033 linux,ORA-01033: ORACLE initialization or shutdown in progres
- How to Solve NPM update check failed Error
- How to Fix win10 video dxgkrnl fatal error
- Zchunk error: Unable to find multipart download range error in dnf update
- [Solved] Rabbitmq Server Error: unable to perform an operation on node ‘[email protected]‘. P
- [Solved] Nacos Start Error: failed to req API:127.0.0.1:8848/nacos/v1/ns/service/list. code:503 msg: server is DOWN now
- How to Solve VMware Workstation Error: The VMware Authorization Service is not running.
- [Solved] Mycat Startup Error: ERROR Startup failed: Timed out waiting for a signal from the JVM
- [Solved] Failed update hbase:meta table descriptor HBase Startup Error
- Commit failed – exit code 1 received, with output: ‘＞running pre-commit hook: npm run precommit (Fixed)
- [Solved] Redis startup error Creating Server TCP listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind: No error
- Appium Top 10 Common Error [How to Solve]
- Log jar package conflict error: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings
- How to Fix Spoolsv.exe Application Error
- Docker service startup error: Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- How to Solve Rabbitmq Error: Failed to start RabbitMQ broker