Many odoo users have encountered the problem that the backed up database cannot be restored
You can self-check in the following ways
1. Is the odoo version correct? Different versions of odoo cannot be restored directly, for example, odoo13 cannot be restored directly to odoo15
2. Whether the database version is correct, postgres may have problems when it is backward compatible. It is recommended to migrate to the same version.
3. Whether the code is migrated correctly, inconsistent codes on both sides will also cause an error, which is common in the conf file without specifying the code location.
If you confirm that the above content is correct, you can try the following methods
1. Add -d database name -i base when starting odoo through the command line, this method is to select the database to force the update of the base module; because all odoo modules are dependent on this, the mandatory update will be all the modules installed in the database after the base Will be upgraded.
2. Enter postgres, enter the following command
su postgres; # Switch postgres users psql; # Enter the postgres command line \c; database name # specify database instance DELETE FROM ir_attachment WHERE url LIKE '/web/content/%'; # Delete the front-end files cached in the data table
Generally, most problems can be solved through the above two steps.
- Set the maximum number of Postgres connections Error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Conda Upgrade Error: PackageNotInstalledError: Package is not installed in prefix.
- Python: SVN deletes files on local and remote repositories
- [Solved] AttributeError: module ‘logging‘ has no attribute ‘Handler‘
- The anaconda-navigator interface cannot be started, loading application, report ERROR download_api._get_url error
- [Solved] From pip._internal import cmdoptions ImportError: cannot import name SourceDistribution
- Linux Fatal Python error: Py_Initialize Unable to get the locale encoding
- Error in installing Python 3.6.8 for MacBook pyenv [Solved]
- [Solved] ValueError: Connection error, and we cannot find the requested files in the cached path…
- [Solved] CONDA ENV create and run Error: F environment.yml under win10
- An error is reported in the requirements code of the generated project
- [CUDA Environment] Python Pytorch Error: CudaSetupArgument
- PIP Install Mysqlclient error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘mysql.h‘: No such file or directory
- [Solved] Error “incorrect padding” in decoding of Base64 module in Python
- How to Solve pyqt5 imports module Error
- [Solved] NPM install Error: check python checking for Python executable python2 in the PATH
- [Solved] Ubuntu18.04 Install pyqt5 error: Command “python setup.py egg_info“ failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-build-92
- [Solved] Python matplotlib Error: RuntimeError: In set_size: Could not set the fontsize…
- Flask Database Migration Error: ERROR [flask_migrate] Error: Can‘t locate revision identified by ‘a1c25fe0fc0e‘
- NPM install Error: gyp ERR! stack Error: Could not find any Python installation to use