In this case, the 5555 port number of the device is not disconnected. Some mobile phones will be closed by default after disconnecting.
First connect the computer with a data cable, and then enter the following command
adb tcpip 5555
General prompt: restarting in TCP mode port: 5555
Then execute the connection command of ADB.
- E / Art: failed sending reply to debugger: a solution to broken pipe
- Android foundation error failed to install
- How to Solve BFSVC Error: Could not open the BCD template store.
- Alibaba cloud builds FTP server 200 port command successful. Consider using PASV. 425 failed to establish connection
- Dca1000 reports an error and the SPI port cannot be connected
- Navicat remote connection SQL Server 2014 express report 08001 error
- How to login raspberry pie
- JMeter: java.net.bindexception: address already in use: connect solution
- Windows FTP Error 425: Unable to build data connection
- Stop: job failed while stopping
- solve java.net.ConnectException : Connection refused:connect report errors
- Ethernet Cable vs. Telephone Cable: Which Is Your Option?
- MySQL modify character set
- Failed to connect to remote VM. Connection reused. Connection reused: Connect
- Redis: How to Configurate Redis.conf File
- Solution to “[dbnetlib] [connectionwrite (send()).] general network error”
- On the error report after the command of ADB shell error:device not A solution of found
- How to Fix java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
- JDBC connect to Sql Server to connect to the database–The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed
- Putty remote login VMware virtual machine Linux