app.set('views', path.join(__dirname, 'views/')); app.engine('.html', require('ejs').renderFile); app.set('view engine', 'html');
template for ejs, suffix to HTML after individual pages open tip Failed to lookup the view “error” in views directory error, found behind the template in a parameter is not passed so there is an error, but because the views directory under the lack of the error file resulting in this error, the solution is below the template directory to create a error file is used to output error information.
- express nodejs Failed to lookup view error in views directory (How to Fix)
- The element “extra pin The solution of “in normal of part” warning
- Impdp meets ora-31685
- These dependencies were not found
- Some mistakes and solutions in Django
- 13.2 spring boot start error: whitelabel error page
- Android avoids memory leak: reasonable use of getcontext() and getapplication ()
- C + +: error in X utility file
- Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute ‘appendChild’ on ‘Node’: parameter 1 is not of type ‘Node How to Fix
- How to use vimdiff to solve conflict?
- Running Django (2.2) project in Python 3.7.9 reports an error
- Parsing error: Unexpected token
- Unity Android solves the problem of information flow advertisement closing and error reporting
- nodejs Error: Cannot find module ‘ejs‘
- Start gzip in node environment of project optimization
- An error occurs when pymysql uses% d to pass in parameters
- Solution to 1030 got error 28 from storage engine in MySQL
- Error gyp verb ‘which’ failed error: not found: python2 using Vue admin template master
- Mybatis passes in multiple parameters to mapper. And uses @param details to report an error
- CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.