[ERROR SystemVerification]: failed to parse kernel config: unable to load kernel module: “configs“
[error systemverification]: failed to parse kernel config: unable to load kernel module: “configs”.
When installing kubernetes cluster, the above error is reported.
Method 1: ignore the error
Add the –ignore-preflight-errors=SystemVerification option to ignore the error. It is not possible to tell if other problems will occur subsequently with this option.
Method 2: Upgrade kernel version
I installed the kubernetes cluster using kernel version 4.19.12, and the problem did not occur after upgrading the kernel to 5.13.7. I am not sure if it is a kernel version problem.
Manually compile the config kernel module
- [Solved] ERROR: The kernel module failed to load, because it was not signed by a key that is trusted by the
- Failed to Initialize Error: error execution phase preflight: [preflight] Some fatal errors occurred: [ERROR Port-6443]
- [Solved] linux kernel load driver Error: module verification failed: signature and/or required key missing – tainting kernel
- [Solved] Warning: detected “cgroupfs“ as the Docker cgroup driver. The recommended driver is “systemd“.
- Initializing the Kubernetes master node ERROR: failed to pull image registry.aliyuncs.com/google_containers/coredns:v1.8.0
- How to Solve NPM Error 426 Upgrade Required
- NVIDIA SMI error after Ubuntu 20.04 restart [How to Solve]
- Ubuntu: How to deal with the fatal: the remote end hung up unexpected error of GIT clone Android kernel
- Windows11 Install Ubuntu Error: WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x800701bc
- Prometheus auto discovery and re labeling based on consumer
- [Solved] Module yaml error: Unexpected key in data: static_context
- Failed to Connect NVIDIA Driver: NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn‘t communicate with the NVIDIA driver
- [Solved] NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn‘t communicate with the NVIDIA driver
- [Solved] websocket: the client is not using the websocket protocol: ‘upgrade’ token not found in ‘Connection’ head
- [Solved] failed to start remount root and kernel file system
- [Solved] Ubuntu Execute uci Error: uci: error while loading shared libraries: lib
- Opensuse12.3 installation of VirtualBox error resolution
- [Solved] ubuntu Boot Error: /dev/nume0n1p2:clean
- Memory error: cannot allocate memory [How to Solve]
- U-boot NFS download file error: loading: * * * error: File lookup fail solution