[ERROR SystemVerification]: failed to parse kernel config: unable to load kernel module: “configs“
[error systemverification]: failed to parse kernel config: unable to load kernel module: “configs”.
When installing kubernetes cluster, the above error is reported.
Method 1: ignore the error
Add the –ignore-preflight-errors=SystemVerification option to ignore the error. It is not possible to tell if other problems will occur subsequently with this option.
Method 2: Upgrade kernel version
I installed the kubernetes cluster using kernel version 4.19.12, and the problem did not occur after upgrading the kernel to 5.13.7. I am not sure if it is a kernel version problem.
Manually compile the config kernel module
- [Solved] linux kernel load driver Error: module verification failed: signature and/or required key missing – tainting kernel
- [Solved] ERROR: The kernel module failed to load, because it was not signed by a key that is trusted by the
- [Solved] failed to start remount root and kernel file system
- Ubuntu: How to deal with the fatal: the remote end hung up unexpected error of GIT clone Android kernel
- How to Solve Android Linux5.10 Kernel do_gettimeofday Function Error
- [Solved] rk3588_buildroot Compile Error: ERROR: Running build_kernel failed!
- [Solved] Linux Kernel Compile Error: make menuconfig‘ requires the ncurses libraries
- [Solved] Log Error: kernel: blk_update_request: I/O error, dev fd0, sector 0
- Docker Run ‘echo core ＞ /proc/sys/kernel/core_pattern‘ Error
- Linux Use dtc generate dtb Error: “FATAL ERROR: Unable to parse input tree“
- [Solved] Failed to Setup IP tables: Unable to enable SKIP DNAT rule: (iptables failed: iptables –wait -t na…
- ERROR: Failed to Setup IP tables: Unable to enable SKIP DNAT rule
- [Solved] OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process:
- [Solved] SSH Startup Error: unable to load host key /etc/ssh/ssh_host_ed25519_key bad permissions
- [Solved] CRITICAL:yum.cli:Config error: Error accessing file for config file:///opt/++
- [Solved] VMware error: The module “PhysMem” failed to start.
- Failed to Initialize Error: error execution phase preflight: [preflight] Some fatal errors occurred: [ERROR Port-6443]
- How to Solve Error: “Hdaudio hdaudioc0d2: unable to bind codec”
- [Solved] keystone Install Error: Failed to parse /etc/keystone/keystone.conf: at /etc/keystone/keystone.conf:687
- [Solved] Readiness probe failed: calico/node is not ready: BIRD is not ready: Error querying BIRD: unable to