Environment: Center OS 7.6 virtual machine
Log error: kernel: BLK_ update_ request: I/O error, dev fd0, sector 0
Query the error information and find that there may be no floppy disk, and the floppy disk drive is loaded when the system is started.
Verification: lsmod | grep float
Step 1: (Not Work)
Try creating nofloppy.conf in the /etc/modprobe.d/ directory to disable the floppy module from loading on boot
vim /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf #Add command line blacklist floppy
echo "blacklist floppy" | tee /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist-floppy.conf reboot
Step 2: The use of blacklist does not disable the way, and finally choose to add the following code in grub to boot disable
vim /boot/grub2/grub.cfg #Add code modprobe.blacklist=floppy #Disable floppy drive reboot
After rebooting and checking the logs, no errors were reported.
- [Solved] linux kernel load driver Error: module verification failed: signature and/or required key missing – tainting kernel
- PM2 user defined Log, PID and other Log File Locations
- [ERROR SystemVerification]: failed to parse kernel config: unable to load kernel module: “configs“
- Ubuntu update source error: E: Problem executing scripts APT::Update::Post-Invoke-Success…
- [Solved] ubuntu Boot Error: /dev/nume0n1p2:clean
- Docker Run ‘echo core ＞ /proc/sys/kernel/core_pattern‘ Error
- [Solved] failed to start remount root and kernel file system
- [Solved] rk3588_buildroot Compile Error: ERROR: Running build_kernel failed!
- [Solved] Linux Kernel Compile Error: make menuconfig‘ requires the ncurses libraries
- [Solved] ERROR: The kernel module failed to load, because it was not signed by a key that is trusted by the
- Ubuntu: pdserving deployment output log.txt Error
- [Solved] ioctl_cfg80211.c:1141:45: error: ‘struct wireless_dev’ has no member named ‘sme_state’
- How to Solve Android Linux5.10 Kernel do_gettimeofday Function Error
- Linux Nagios failed to log in to internal server error (Fixed)
- Ubuntu: How to deal with the fatal: the remote end hung up unexpected error of GIT clone Android kernel
- Ubuntu18.04 Compile A40i SDK Error: misc/create_inode.c:395:18: error: conflicting types for ‘copy_file_range‘
- Ubuntu18.04 Install ROS Error: rosdep update [How to Solve]
- [Solved] #include errors detected. Please update your includePath.
- [Solved] nova-compute.log Error: Instance failed block device setup
- Error resolution in composer 2 install or update