This error message may appear when opening Java programs in idea. Generally, it is reminded Server startup failed. Port XXXX is already in use.
Go and see your POM file at this time
Comment out the dependency of hot deployment!!!!
OK！ Remember to refresh Maven after commenting
- Server Tomcat v8.0 Server at localhost failed to start.
- Maven global configuration
- Reason for error in idea @ springbootapplication [solved]
- Solution of plugins error reporting in idea maven
- Oracle 12C installation process related errors and Solutions
- Kafka connection abnormal org.apache.kafka . common.errors.TimeoutException : Failed to update metadata after 60000 ms.
- Error assembling WAR: Problem creating war: Execution exception (and the archive is probably corrup
- IntelliJ idea community community integrated Tomcat or jetty tutorial
- “[warning] failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for caused by Maven security agent settings org.apache.maven . plugins:… “
- Interrupted function call accept failed when idea starts Tomcat
- A series of problems caused by the option allow output folders for source folders
- Cannot resolve plugin org.springframework .boot：xxx
- Initialization of bean failed； nested exception is java.lang.StackOverflowError
- Solve the error of POM file failed to read artifact descriptor for XXX under IntelliJ idea
- Idea error: (4, 28) Java: package com.alibaba.fastjson does not exist
- ajp_read_header: ajp_ilink_receive failed
- ADB connection error
- Failed in Android compilation: solution to setup Jack server problem
- Android error: ADB port is occupied（ adb.exe ,start-server’ failed — run manually if necessary)
- [error] error handling of IntelliJ idea