It’s convenient to use pychart remote debugging program, but PLT can’t display pictures.
You can refer to pycham to remotely connect to the server and display the picture_ Cowboy does not catch a cold blog – CSDN blog
The following is the troubleshooting of errors reported by Matplotlib. Use (‘tkagg ‘) during the recent use of Matplotlib. Record it:
Use the remote server debugger. In order to display the picture, modify matplotlib.use to report an error.
Cannot load backend 'TkAgg' which requires the 'tk' interactive framework, as 'headless' is currently running
Xshell failed to open successfully. The error is eliminated after restarting xshell and xming.
But xming doesn’t pop up a window to display pictures. Restart debugging, here comes again
Then the above problem is probably not xshell and xming. Check env in the terminal and see display = localhost: 12.0
Recheck the pycharm running configuration. First clear the environment variable
Delete the display environment variable and display successfully.
After debugging and looking again, the error is reported again.
Check env again, display = localhost: 10.0
Add display = localhost: 10.0 again, the debugging is successful, try again, no problem, OK
- TIP: Unable to initialize gtk, is DISPLAY set properly?
- Python Anaconda Spyder can’t display pictures by using Matplotlib. Error report solution: figures now render in the plots pane by default. To mak
- Springboot project start swagger prompt error err_ CONNECTION_ Refused solution
- [Tomcat] an error is reported when Tomcat starts ERROR:transport error 202:bind failed:Address already
- Matplotlib drawing error fail to allocate bitmap
- Import Matplotlib.pyplot as plt Error KeyError: ‘pylab’
- Unable to initialize GTK: could not open display
- Finally solved the importError: DLLload failed: the specified module could not be found when import matplotlib.pyplot
- AS3.5 Error gradle project sync failed.Basic functionality(e.g.editing,debugging) will not work
- Solution of xshell error report on 2021.05.03
- Solving attributeerror: module ‘Matplotlib’ has no attribute ‘artist’
- AttributeError:‘AxesSubplot’object has no attribute‘bar_label’
- Eclipse report error Error:opening registry key ‘Software/JavaSoft/JRE’
- Opencv error: insufficient memory
- Can’t open display: can’t open display: localhost:10.0
- Ant Design upload listtype = “picture card” realizes multi image upload and click preview image encapsulation
- Remote desktop 0x104 solution?
- Wechat applet background image error
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘tensorflow_core.estimator‘
- Error in loading online pictures on billboard in cesium tainted canvas may not be loaded