In the simulation vsan experiment in the physical vsan environment, an error will be reported when installing the esxi host. You need to modify the default parameters of the host. CAI can install it.
The following commands need to be executed on each physical host. After execution, the esxi server needs to be restarted to take effect.
esxcli system settings advanced set -o /VSAN/FakeSCSIReservations -i 1
- Unable to connect to MKS：Internal error
- ESXi creates datastore error Fail to create VMFS datastore solution
- When using quartus for function simulation, “testbench” appears_ vector_ input_ The solution of “file option does not exist”
- [solution] install L2TP and related settings in Ubuntu 18.04
- The vscode installation plug-in liveserver specified browser reported an error and could not be found
- In depth analysis of mysq exceeding the number of connections error 1040 (HY000): too many connections
- Error: 701 use DAC connection when out of memory
- Failed to extend swap file from 0 kb to xxx kb.
- Lenovo x3650 M5 installation esxi-5.5.0u3 failed to resolve circular relocation
- Docker command error during connect: get http://2F2F.2Fpipe2Fdocker_ engine/v1.36/containers/json: open//.
- Oracle 11g installation prompt ora-27102: out of memory
- C + + uses system (“pause”) to pause black windows
- The file server reports an error of 413, and the file uploaded by nginx reports an error of 413 request entity too large
- Several methods of executing multiple commands in Linux shell
- The python version output from the command line is inconsistent with the python version in the current CONDA environment
- Access restriction in Eclipse: the type ‘xxx’ is not API solution
- Solve the problem of the C compiler identification is unknown or the cxx compiler identification is unknown in the process of using cmake
- (error when importing database): MySQL 2006-mysql server has gone away
- source, ~/.bashrc, ~/.bash_ Profile details
- A solution to the refusal of rdesktop connection to windows host