After long unused VUE, I needed to create a VUE project: VUE Create MyAPP, then prompted whether to change the image to taobao image, and finally reported yorkie: Command failed.
After many attempts, it failed, and finally
cancel taobao mirror
NPM config delete registry
Vue Create + MyProject succeeded!
There are so many mistakes, different reasons, different solutions.
- Error an unexpected error occurred: * * * etimedout
- webstorm npm install –save –save-exact –loglevel error react react-dom react-scripts has failed.
- Command failed: NPM install — loglevel error — registry= https://registry.npm.taobao.org
- An I/O operation initiated by the Registry failed unrecoverably
- docker: Error response from daemon: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: net/http: request canceled
- Error occurred when Python installed the pocketsphinx module (package): Command‘ swig.exe “Failed: no such file or directory
- When python installs pocketsphinx module (package), an error is reported: command ‘swig.exe’ failed: No such file or directory
- error: RPC failed; curl 56 OpenSSL SSL_ read: SSL_ ERROR_ Syscall, errno 10054 solution
- NPM err! Code enotfound (2020-07-03)
- Using dism to fix Windows Update errors
- Error syncing pod, skipping: failed to “StartContainer” for “POD” with Image
- yarn install gyp verb `which` failed python2 Error: not found: python2
- ImportError: numpy.core.multiarray failed to import
- npm ERR! Error: CERT_ Untrusted problem solving
- Angular error – can’t resolve all parameters for 
- NPX webpack cannot find module’html webpack plugin’a bug causes headache
- When docker creates a container command: Error response from daemon: No command specified
- Unloading and installation of node and NPM of Vue Foundation
- docker: error pulling image configuration:timeout
- Centos7 quick installation of docker and configuration of image acceleration