recently, there are too many things in my life, I have been wanting to learn Linux operating system well, but I have no time.
last night, ready to configure the FTP server, the results found that the virtual machine and the local network connection is not connected, baidu online once, the problem was quickly solved, so will solve the problem to share out.
1, use ifconfig command to check the RedHat network device (network interface card), found that eth0 network card did not start.
2. So I use the ifup eth0 command to enable the network interface eth0, and I realize that I cannot start today. failed; no link present. Check cable?”
1. The connection mode between the virtual machine and the machine is: host-only mode. I will not introduce the differences between several connection modes. If the previous connection was not host-only, the virtual machine will need to be restarted after the change.
2. Start the two virtual network CARDS of the machine.
3. Add the following script in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0:
specific operation is as follows:
enter the following command:
Next, restart the network (if it doesn’t work, restart the system!).
[[email protected] network-scripts]# ifup eth0
Determining IP information for eth0… done.
ok, see the above prompt indicates that it has been successful, you can check if you have got a valid IP by ifconfig.
Finally, check on the machine to see if you can PING the Linux operating system in the virtual machine
- Solution summary of VMware network card without IP and failure to start network card (continuous update)
- CentOS 7 installation error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: base/7/x86_6
- Linux_ day07_ 05_ Configure common add, delete, modify and query commands in network
- When ifconfig configures the network, “siocsifaddr: no such device” and “eth0: error while getting interface” appear flags:No such dev”
- Error:Connection activation Failed: no suitable device found for this connection solution
- The solution to the problem that the virtual machine and the host SSH can’t connect on vmvare
- A solution to the default invalid host only mode of CentOS virtual machine in VirtualBox
- Centos7 network is unreachable
- The most complete solution for service network restart failure under CENTOS 7
- VirtualBox + CentOS 7 virtual machine setting static IP address of host only NIC
- Solution to restart without showing eth0 connection after installing virtual machine
- VirtualBox Failed to start LSB:Bring up/down Networking problem
- A new virtual machine cannot be connected to the network (error fetching interface information device not found),
- IP address cannot be viewed through ifconfig in virtual machine
- Server operation and maintenance 1-failed to start LSB
- Error, some other host already uses address (How to Fix)
- Debian using networking to restart the network can not start the solution of network card
- Solutions to network connection problems in Ubuntu 16.04.3
- Job for network.service Failed because the control process exited with error code. See “SystemC
- Ubuntu 12.04 installation and use of airtrack ng tutorial