1. MQ asynchronous data acquisition
1) Using MQ asynchronization to break away from the main service and shorten the response time of the main service.
2) Using MQ asynchronous data storage operation to reduce the pressure of the main business server.
3) Storage uses es to support big data query and improve query efficiency.
4) In process asynchronous MQ message sending operation can be realized by using Google thread bus or spring @ async
2. The design is as follows
- System architecture and product design of resource scheduling platform
- Detailed explanation of UART, SPI and IIC and their differences and relations
- Why use thread pools? Remember and understand
- JPA transaction problems executing an update / delete query
- Matters needing attention in the process of using Aidl
- Off line data storage and upload scheme
- MariaDB startup error: Failed to start MariaDB database server
- Design and implementation of music website based on Java
- socket error 10035
- Can’t Dubbo’s @ service be injected into the spring container?
- Click the button to use in the react project window.open Methods open a new page and click the data again
- ORA-12545: Connect failed because target host or object does not exist
- DHCP principle and experimental verification
- Python error unhandled exception in thread started by error in sys.excepthook
- A solution to the error of asynchronous socket error 10053 in C + + Builder
- Winsw throws an exception “error 1067: unexpected process termination” when converting Java application to Windows Service
- MySQL error STORAGE ENGINE failed
- Destructor abnormal stuck bug
- Why not manage controller in spring container
- The solution to the error of [Oracle] ora-00054