SyntaxError: Unexpected Character After Line Continuation Character error occurred in the.py file executing on Windows command line.
The python installation path is
. The reason for this error is that python does not exit the interpreter, but instead executes in the interpreter environment. Py file.
Note: the.py file can only be executed in command line mode. If you do not exit, you are in interactive mode, where you enter a line of code and execute it. It is good to test a statement.
Type exit() to exit, and drag the.py file into the command line window to see the results (successful).
- Syntax error: unexpected character after line continuation character
- modelsim Error: (vlog-13067) Syntax error, unexpected non-printable character.
- Front end project construction error unexpected character ‘@’ solution
- Syntax error: invalid character in identifier
- Compiler error message: cs1056: unexpected character handling
- ASP.NET How to deal with “unexpected character” when writing code
- Error reported in Python: syntax error: invalid character in identifier
- Solution to the problem that SQL database query result field contains new line character, which leads to copy to excel dislocation
- Solve the problem of syntax error: unexpected end of file or syntax error near unexpected token ` fi ‘error
- MySQL modify character set
- The meaning of escape character is’ ^] ‘prompted by telnet under linux / Unix
- Python’s json.loads Invalid control character
- error C2137: empty character constant
- Java prompt unmappable character for encoding solution
- Error of reading character c + +
- Java.lang.Character . isdigit() and isletter() methods
- cvc-complex-type.2.3: Element ‘beans’ cannot have character [children]
- “Unexpected syntax error: unexpected identifier”.
- [development experience] solution to unexpected syntax error: unexpected identifier in JSON parsing