An unknown: access denied: Channel [mychannel] creator org [org1msp] error occurred when running the go application of “asset transfer” according to the official document of fabric.
Open the go application and you can see that there are two folders, keystore and wallet, as shown in the following figure. The problem can be solved by deleting these two folders and running the application again
Cause of the problem
You may have run the application once before, and then these two folders will be generated. Then execute the command./network. Sh down and rebuild the network. This leads to errors
the specific reason is not clear, please ask the boss to answer.
- 【Oracle】 ORA-00257: archiver error. Connect internal only, until freed
- NPM report error: eperm: operation not permitted, unlink… Solution and clear cache_ modules
- Running bat file, a flash problem
- Change API level Android studio
- Network error — browser error [How to Solve]
- What are the common clearing commands in MATLAB?
- How to Fix VMware Taking ownership of this virtual machine failed
- “There was an internal API error” in Xcode debugging;
- Invalid keystore format
- Hadoop datanode using JPS to view the solution that can’t be started
- Keytool error: java.io.FileNotFoundException
- Chrome failed to access MSDN home page. The specified CGI application encoded an error and the server terminated the
- After eclipse eclipse eclipse imports the correct project, an error is reported in XML and other files
- The reason of error in R file
- Solution of 500 internal server error reported by [SVN] TortoiseSVN
- How to Fix Unknown error: Unable to build: the file dx.jar was not loaded from the SDK folder!
- Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE: Package com.* signatures do not match the previously
- Solutions to the problem of “symbol lookup error xxxxx, undefined symbol”
- Lost in computer OPENGL.dll
- Job for network.service Failed because the control process exited with error code. See “SystemC